Instagram

Thursday, May 10, 2012

144. Red-ish Blonde


Sometimes, I wonder why I still blog. Not many people blog nowadays and it's kinda boring to blog. Cos it's like you are talking to yourself? #foreveralone

Anyway, I changed my hair colour like the picture above. Yes, I photoshopped it a little. I make it  brighter and I 'erased' my eye bag for fun. At first I wanted to upload the one with the eye bag but since I made an effort to 'erase' my eye bag, why not use it? If not, I would be wasting my time the other day to 'erase' it.

I will be uploading photos of my new hair soon? It's not as bright le since I wash it the very next day after I dyed my hair and I kept washing my hair everyday. Now the red colour faded like mad. -,-

Hmm, by the way, I planned to change my url name to henisugiarto.blogspot.com if can? I not sure yet since it's quite troublesome to change url. I'm kinda done here since I got nothing to post. Hehehehe.

Buh-byeeeeeee! :3

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment