Instagram

Friday, March 8, 2013

151. Curry Chicken Wings & Kimbap

Hey lovelies! Recently, my 'chef' feeling popped out again thus, I been wanting to cook something. Since I always make Kimbap, Japanese's omelette, onigiri and bento boxes lunch, I thought why not try something new but easy to make? Since I'm not that expert yet. I'm still scared of splattering oil from the pan.

I always love to watch youtube videos and my favorite YouTubers for cooking channel are Cooking with Dog, RunnyRunny999, ochikeron and more.. They are all Japanese, yeah I know. Heeee, I like watching their YouTube video and make myself hungry in the middle of the night.

Since my elder sis intro me into 4 Fingers' chicken wings, I have been craving for chicken wings and luckily, I remembered watching RunnyRunny999's video on chicken wings so why not try it? :)

By the way, a disclaimer: I love drumsticks more than chicken wings but I don't mind eating wings. Why NTUC no sell chicken drumsticks?!

 

It was pretty good I say, maybe next time I shall make my own tutorial hahaha cos they are all Japanese based. Since I'm living in Singapore, there are some of items that I can't get and Japanese's groceries shops might be a little over the price (they are all imported, duh) so it's kinda difficult to cook some stuffs. Sometimes I search the net for things and they don't have it so why not next time I make a tutorial to get the things.

I shall make another post to about the ingredient for cooking the chicken wings so everyone in Singapore/Asia (If there is anyone to start with who is reading this blog) can see where I got the groceries from.

Even though I told myself that I should not cook something that I usually cook, I decided to make some Kimbap rolls too. I made around 4 rolls? The first 3 have too much rice. Actually not too much la, but if only I can reduce it more then confirm I can make 5 rolls ma. Next time, next time.

And here is the video if you wanna know how to make Kimbap. It's easy! :3

 

That's all babies! Love from Singapore! ❤

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment