Instagram

Thursday, April 4, 2013

153. Ever changing post

Hello kitties! ❤(´ε` )

How are nyaaa? I have been really busy with school, as always.... (´;д;`)

When am I getting my deserved holidays?! *Mad*

Anyway, I recently just completed my P3 which means I have a long holiday now!!

Le Bernice and Le me after our P3. ☮ 

But but but, I joined DOC (Design Orientation Camp) for the 2013 batch means, I only have 2 weeks of holiday which is pretty much almost consumed by waking up late everyday.ヽ(´□`。)ノ I'm truly regretting it now. Why can't I just wakes up on time so that I can start my day earlier?ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Admin with full power! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Okay, I put too much emoji le. I shall stop putting it.

Let's get back to the topic..... To tell you the truth, I still don't know what to write in this post. Le sigh........ (´ Д ` )

Hmm! Suddenly I thought of a nice thing to write! Why not talk about my ever changing fashion food kpop youtube videos what I have been watching recently? Whenever I'm bored, I always go to youtube to watch some shows/videos. But I don't really have anything to watch now cos those that I want to watch, I have watched them already.. *Sad face*

Well, I still can show you some of the videos that I watched and it's nice! :3


*Note: This one below is a little scary*

For the second video, do you get what's going on? I didn't really get it until one of my friends told me what is going on. Haa! But I really like the feel of the video, like the video really got the feel. I don't know how to explain. Talk about being a film student. Haaaa! ;P

I don't really have anything else that I want to write cos I really have nothing to write..

What.. A.. Sad.. Life.. I'm.. leading.. (/□\*)・゜

See you next time! ❤(´ε` )

No comments:

Post a Comment