Instagram

Sunday, January 1, 2012

133. Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! ^^/

Hmm, I don't have much to write except for wishes and wishes and wishes. :) Resolutions for this year will be the same shits as last year but might be even better?

#1 I hope that my GPA for 2012 will be above 3
#2 I will be more neat
#3 Wake up on time for school
#4 Spend less and earn more
#5 Manage my time properly (assignments, works, etc)
#6 Sleep early and wake up early
#7 My parent and sister to stay healthy, happy and healthy (yes, health is a very important matter)
#8 Just let me have a good life with a little bit of difficulties

To be honest, I didn't do anything special yesterday and today. Yesterday, I went out with Bernice in the afternoon and then headed to my cousin's house in the night. Went home before 12AM and did the countdown at home. And for today, I went to work. Sad case right? Well, I don't expect a lot anyway. Okay, nighty night! :D

P/S: School is starting in like 1 more day!! ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment