Instagram

Saturday, December 31, 2011

132. Goodbye 2011

2011 was a year of good and bad memories.

January:
- I collected my GCE O Level which I got a bad result and then I cried about it.
- Went for SS3 (Super Show 3).

February:
- Searched for a part-time job with Rosemary for 2 days and finally got accepted at FatBoy's.
- Scoop of Art suddenly texted Rosemary, Vivian and me that they don't need us already since they found full timers.
- Watched Running Man for the very first time and got addicted to it.

March:
- Got my first pay from FatBoy's.
- I got an interview appointmnet with Temasek Polytechnic.
- My first time opening a bank account by myself.... And I was with my sister.
- Bought something from Gmarket for the very first time.
- Got a polaroid.

April:
- Got accepted to Temasek Polytechnic on April Fools' day.
- Had a really bad sore throat.
- Went for DOC (Design Orientation Camp).
- Lost my voice during the camp and still worked at FatBoy's.
- Did a flash mob with Design School people.

May:
- Had a dinner together with O'SM people.
- Didn't go to morning class as I was kinda drunk.

June:
- Hurt my left eye and I couldn't open it.
- Went for a shopping buffet with my sister and cousin.
- Dyed and bleached my whole hair for the very first time.

July:
- Had a picnic with Elias, Rain and their friend.
- Charles, Jiaxuan and Bernice fetched me from the airport.
- Ate at Hot Tomato Express and Fruit Paradise with my cousins and sister.
- Sat at the trolley at NTUC.

August:
- Vomited for the very first time after drinking a lot of beers.
- Experienced what S & T had experienced when they slept in the morning while still a little bit high.
- Worked while having that 'high' feeling.

September:
- Visited Bedok Town Secondary School to visit my secondary school teachers but I didn't get to meet them because I had coloured hair.
- My parents and sister went to China by themselves for a holiday since I still had school.
-Attended my sec 3 to 4 English teacher's wedding.
- Went to eat at Swensen's with my parents and sister while using vouchers.

October:
- Had Italian class.
- Helped to act for Bernice and Ellis for their first Cam&Light assignment.

November:
- Helped to act for Tariq's group for their 3rd Cam&Light assignment.
- Super nervous for Italian's group project which I felt that I pulled down my group members.
- Had a role-play for Italian class with Marcus.
- Did a CCN Day with DF18.
- Went for MAMA (Mnet Asia Music Awards) with my sister.

December:
- Helped out at my cousin-in-law's shop for her grand opening.
- Helped Bernice's group with their audio assignment.
- Went to church to celebrate Christmas.
- Accompanied my sister to go for audition.
- Had a Christmas party with students from Design School.

I hope that 2012 will be a better year! :)

P/S: I actually cannot recall all of the stuffs that happened this year.


P/S 2: I hope that video made your day before the year end! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment