Instagram

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

149. Checklist for Baking

I have a confession to make. It's not a serious thing though. Actually, it's a pretty normal confession.





















I love food.


I mean, who don't?

Unless you are those people who want to be anorexic then you must be hating food like mad. Well, I would like to be skinny but I can't resist the temptation of food. I did try to go on diet a few times but all of them have failed me. Thus, I kinda give up?

Anyway, I have been wanting to bake and cook things. Looking at those youtube tutorials makes me motivated to cook/bake! It's just that I have this small problem. I don't have the time and I don't have the ingredients/cooking utensils to make these yummy food! ; A ;

Thus, I decided that I should make a checklist and once I'm available or I have the required utensils and ingredients, I shall make them! :D

1. MACAROONS

Oh mai god, I really can't wait to bake some macaroons cos I really love them! To be honest, I don't think I can appreciate how good it taste cos I just consider them as a dessert, something that we humans can eat. I kinda hate it that macaroons are expensive and they all came in a small size! Thus I small bake them myself!

1a. Heart Shape Macaroons

Since I'm going to bake macaroons, why not try other shapes? I really tempted to do this heart shape macaroon!!! So cute and yummy! It's like killing two birds using one stone.

2. Rainbow cupcakes

I have been wanting to do this too! Rainbow cupcakes/cake! I know it's pretty easy but I don't have anyone to give? Like everybody doubts my cooking skills. Hahaha, actually I can't blame them. My taste bud for salty-ness is kinda destroyed thus I tend to make the food more salty than usual. There was once I made onigiri for my classmates. I made 4 different flavors and the one that have salty taste, they found it to be too salty. They complained. OI! I AT LEAST MADE THE EFFORT TO COOK AND SHARE WITH YOU ALL RIGHT? Tsk, what ungrateful friends I have........ Kidding lah!! :3

3. Chocolate truffles

Actually, I made chocolate truffles before but it wasn't successful cos idk. I think it was because the chocolate I bought it's not that good? I really don't know. Maybe I will make this again cos I know a lot of my friends likes chocolate. So why not use them as my guinea pigs? :) I love you guys.

4. Japanese breakfast

I love Japanese food! I always make those very easy food to eat such as sushi, omelette and more. Thus I'm tempted to make a Japanese styled breakfast! One day guys!! ONE DAY!! :D

5. Ddukbokki

What to say? I love KOREAN FOOD too! Kimbap, Kimchi, Oden, Naengmyeong, Korean pancake!! I thought why not give it a try to ddukbokki? Maybe I will also make bibimbap! :)

Hmm, although there seems to be a lot more to put, I just can't remember them. I shall update them next time? :3 Baiiiiiiiii! ❤

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment