Instagram

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

158. Updates


"It has been a really really long time since I blogged" and I know that sentence has been overly used by me. It seems that I don't have a good relationship with blogging. But what to do.. ╮(´~`;)╭ I'm really busy with school, my personal life and thus it's really difficult to keep blogging.

Actually, is there still anyone who is reading my blog? Secretly, I think there were some readers when I started but since I'm always on hiatus, I think those readers are gone for good now. I don't know if I should feel sad or not about it.

Anyway, I was thinking of writing a post about my hair (which is supposed to be purple and pink) but I dyed another color last last week so it is like an outdated post by now. Moreover, my current hair color is fading too so ummmm, let's just conclude that I'm just a busy and lazy person.

Moving on...... To be honest, the post should just end now cause I don't know what should I type anymore. There were so many things going on that I don't think there is anything for me to write. It's like everyday goes: morning then BAM BAM BAM then sleep then morning again and then it repeats. There, you know how my life is right now.

FYP!! What has you done to me?! 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。

I really want to just end the post here but since I think it's sad to just end it here because I don't even know when is the next time I can post something (and I secretly want to make this year's posts more than last year's posts), I shall post some of the photos that I took.

P/S: Please don't judge me because I'm too lazy to photoshop/edit/filter my photos. Actually, since when did I even photoshop any of my photos?!

Hello! (●´∀`●) How long has it been since you last see my face/photo in this blog?! 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

Recce-ing in progress.

Punggol beach if I'm not wrong.


Since young (young as in since I'm still at Indonesia), I love to drink Dutch Lady's Melon flavor but at sometime, I don't see it being sold anywhere. I'm sad, seriously. Like everything I like is disappearing one by one. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?

But however, when I was recce-ing at Punggol beach, I was wandering outside the washroom and then I saw the drink machine. It was selling this:


I was tempted to buy it along with other unusual drinks that I normally don't see being sold at convenient store such as 7-11, cheers and etc. Thus, I bought it! And to be honest, I TOTALLY don't regret it because it tasted so goooooooooooooooooooood!! If I see it anywhere in the mart, I'm totally gonna buy a lot of it! I'm so gonna stock it inside my fridge!

Kimbap that I made.

Woah woah woah! Stop with that "eeeew" thought first! Firstly, the kimbap taste good okay! I have made it many times and I'm pretty confident that it almost resemble to a real korean kimbap. Just that I didn't carry the aluminium foil (it is my only lunch box that is able to contain 10 long rolls of kimbap which I cut them into smaller pieces) properly. Instead of lying it flat on the paper bag, I carried it sideway thus all the kimbap got mixed up.

My scheduler, I like it messy. That's what she said.

Honey chicken at Yuwei's birthday BBQ! It tasted good! ❤ I keep nom-ing on them!

All the things to be BBQ-ed!

By the way, to be honest, I seriously think that it's because of the chicken that I got a diarrhea in the next morning. Thanks guys for cooking the food but I don't know if I can trust you guys next time.

Childhood snack! I can't remember what's the name though! :(

Kimbap that Joelle made! ❤

On my way to meet my group for discussion.

The sky is so charming!

Thank you for reading! 

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment