Instagram

Sunday, July 7, 2013

157. I'm deeply in love and I found my long lost love back

Yes! I have finally said it! (*/ω\*)

At first I didn't want to say it because I don't want people's views on me to change but since I have the courage to say it now so I think I should just say it out loud. I don't know when it actually started but, I definitely love love love - you guessed it - ANIME & MANGA/MANHWA! (●´□`)❤


credits: fanpop.com

I think I have been liking anime since young which is probably when I'm still in Indonesia? So let's see if I count it, I might have been like 6 - 7 years old when I started watching anime. I can't remember what was my first anime but I can roughly remembers that my first few anime(s) that I watched are:


1. WEDDING PEACH
credits: zerochan.net

2. MAGICAL PRINCESS MINKY MOMO
credits: wikipedia

3. CREAMY MAMI, THE MAGIC ANGEL
credits: deviantart.net

There is also Sailor Moon but I think there is no need for me to say it out loud because everyone knows who is Sailor Moon right? Right? RIGHT? o(-`д´- 。)

To be honest, I actually don't know much about the storyline for the 3 anime(s) above because when I watched it at Indonesia last time, it was dubbed in Bahasa Indonesia which I can't even hear what the hell they were talking about and at that point of time, my language wasn't build yet? So what I do was to watch the animation. Of course, me being a kid, just happy enjoy the show. Can't hear what they were talking about? Never mind. Don't know what is going on? Never mind. Just happily watch.

Also, I know what is the basic storyline for all of the 3 anime(s) that I mentioned but I don't remember what are their title except for the first one. I have been trying to find out what are their title name for quite a long time because I was hoping that I can re-watch it (and hopefully there are sites that still host them somewhere). However, my effort was futile. I was quite depressed (not really) and decided that I'm not fated to watch them anymore and they should live inside my memory.

BUT THEN! *BAM BAM* FATE HAS DECIDED TO MAKE THE THREE OF US TOGETHER AGAIN! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

- Start of the Story-

It started when my classmates (actually just a few) are addicted to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's Candy Candy. I wasn't really into Candy Candy but I love her other two songs; PonPonPon and Tsukema Tsukeru. However, after listening to Candy Candy a few times, I got addicted to it and then me just being me, I search up about her on google and when I was reading about Candy Candy, the two anime(s) title came up!!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ I was instantly happy!!

- End of Story-

Heheheh now I can proudly say that I'm fated with the two anime(s)! By the way, since I think the post is getting to wordy, I shall post another time about anime and manga/manhwa! Maybe I can post some recommendations on what to read or watch!

Okay lastly, I want to have a shout out to my benefactor who has make me reconcile with my long lost love!

Thank you Kyary Pamyu Pamyu! I ❤ You forever!
credits: tumblr.com

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment