Instagram

Friday, May 3, 2013

156. May the Force be with You

Hello lovelies!(*´▽`*) 

I'm back again with a new post! Yay! I think I recently blogged a lot! My blog doesn't feel that lonely anymore! Well, I still do think that no one is reading my blog but never mind! I find it fun to write things with my broken english! 

On 1st May, it's was my friend's birthday! NIKKO KOH MAY MAY!

Well, it's also a labour day which is why we are having a party to celebrate labour day!! 

Hahahahahaha if Nikko reads this, she gonna kill me!

Since it was her birthday party, I decided to bring my fisheye lens which I thought can be a prop to camwhore during the party but I didn't know that it is a popular demand! Everyone was like: "Heni, can I borrow your fisheye lens?" Well, I don't mind lending but I seriously didn't think that it is popular cause I actually brought to camp but I didn't even use much. I practically used 2 times?

The nice flower on the table with Bernice's unglam face.

NIKKO KOH MAY MAY ❤

With the birthday girl and an unknown figure.

Like I said earlier, because of the fisheye lens' popularity, my whole photo is fisheye-ed. I don't think I have any photo with my friends without fisheye effect. ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ I'm kinda annoyed because if I look at fisheye photos for too much, I don't know why but I will feel giddy. Is it just me? (ノдヽ) 

Zul & me! ❤

My go home buddy! San aka Sun Ji also known as San gou! ❤

Gerald and Dawn ❤

Gerelelele and I ❤

Side story: Dawn and I are kind of a 'slut' as we have too many boys to keep. So on that day, we were fighting over Gerald! In the end, he said that he will keep the both of us! ❤ But I have a feeling that he choose Dawn over me... ヽ(´□`。)ノ 

Le bestie, Bernice Seah aka Ber gou and I ❤

Ladies' man, Zul! ❤

For Nikko's birthday celebration, we went to eat at With A Pinch of Salt located at Tanjong Katong Road! To be honest, I really think it's not bad even though the price is quite pricey! I didn't really managed to order my own dessert but managed to get some from Bernice since she didn't finish hers! I also think it's not bad! Might go another time to try their food and dessert! (´∇ノ`*)ノ 

Zul and Dawn ❤

Ashrap and Dawn ❤

Dawnny Bell! ❤

Bernice and Dawn! ❤

My babies and I ❤

I seriously thinks that I have the best boys to be my classmates! I really thankful for them for whatever thing they did to me! Bad and Good things which I don't know what I can elaborate on! Well, spending time with them is always never a waste of time! I'm glad that I know them and I can be their classmate! They are always so willing to help me whenever I'm in need of help! They are the kind of friends you will want to keep forever! Love you guys! 

Well, the girls in my class too! 

Nikko and Zul! ❤

Nikko and San! ❤

Bernice and Nikko! ❤

We are team 'slut'! Okay just kidding, Dawnny and me! ❤

Charlies' Angel! ❤

Bimboz for life! ❤

Gavril and Nikko! ❤

I gonna end the post with a group photo of Nikko's P3 group!

Without Tariq..

P/S: I think I have a good rest day! Hehehe thanks Nikko for the treat! ❤ Teehee

Disclaimer: The 'May the Force be with You' is a pun created by Zul as Nikko's name is Nikko Koh May May, he put another 'may' at the back thus - Nikko Koh May May may the force be with you.

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment