Instagram

Saturday, May 21, 2011

65. Unchanged

A lot of things happened from last week till this week. Completed my 1 meter sculpture and critique which I did like super last minute especially the critique. I did it like 7.30AM on the submission deadline (10AM Gail is nice so she extended it to 11AM). I gotta say that I'm super duper awesome fast! Both of them are my final block assignment - something like final year project but a little different. Want to know more about it? Join Temasek Polytechnic Design School :}

Seriously, I can just become an advertiser since I can relate a lot of things to one another. Oh oh oh! Talking about this, Takuya, a classmate of mine, did a palm reading and said that I'm a narcissist.. HAHAHAHA, I think it's pretty true? :)

I finally did a solo shot with almost everyone in my class! Except for a few so I will just post them when I have completed the whole thing. I have like 3 years to complete it so I do not need to worry about it? Hmm, the world is ending like later (6PM?) so you might not be able to see it. OMG lah, if the world is really ending like later, I would not be posting this sia. Like super waste of my time. Why would I still be blogging instead of going over to my parents and sit with them? :/

Okay, I don't think the world will end today but maybe something bad will happen later on? *Pray hard for it to be untrue* I'm going for a BBQ later at around 6PM at ECP so just in case, I think I should go at around 7PM. Like who knows tsunami will come? Hopefully not okay? :x

Let's talk about something nice. Hmm, COLOURING HAIR! Yeah! :D I have finally decided that I would colour it either orange (YES! ORANGE! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA) or orange-gee red.. I really had a hard time explaining to my friends about the hair colour and now, I have the nearest or perfect orange colour that I want! :)



Yup, I know it's pretty sad that I can only use guys to refer to the colour that I wanted but this shows that I'm quite unique in a way as no girls actually colour this before. Maybe have but I don't know them and they don't know me. Cool huh?

To make kids interested in going to Temasek Polytechnic Design School, I shall just talk about one fact about Design School. All the colours that you want to colour are already present in Design School. That's what my GL told me when I told her I want to colour my hair. Basically, Design School students coloured their hair like mad. I found a girl with Pink hair and a lot of guys with different shades of Blone to Brown. So I shall be the new one there with Orange hair! :)

And to spice things up, Design School students start the trends - either fashion or anything! Remember that I posted something about flashmob on the previous post? If not wrong, Business School actually did it after we did it.. Awesome right? I not sure if they planned it beforehand like before we did our flashmob but just take it as if they copy us? :} First one to show is the original one right? Hahaha..

Okay, back to the colouring thing, the colour is either that guy from the top (Hyunseung from BEAST) or the bottom one (Taemin from SHINee). I think it's better to look at the hair colour from the MV? I only have the top guy's MV. The second one haven't come out with the MV but I can post the teaser! :] The guy on top is the only guy with the coloured hair so it's not that difficult to notice him right? And he is the guy on the picture before you press play.



It's nice right the colour? I think I'm going to colour it next week! :) I'm still not sure if I should colour the ends like totally red like this girl:



It's nice right? By the way, she is from f(x) and she is called Victoria. But one of my GL had this kind of colouring so I'm not sure if I should do it like this or not.. Some more, I think this will look nicer if I have longer hair.

Awesome song! ♥

Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment