Instagram

Saturday, November 5, 2011

120. Died and Revived

On this week's Tuesday, I 'died' once thrice. I was helping Bernice and Ellis act for their assignment 1. Since it's a suicide assignment. They really asked me to jump and the place that I jump wasn't safe at all. *Ellis and Bernice, I don't have insurance!* I just remembered something funny about insurance. That time, on the first day of having a 6PM to 9PM class, Charles, Dandan, Amanda, Marcus and I were having supper and we were talking about funny insurance commercial. I think the assignment 1, could be use for insurance commercial as well. *wink*

Okay, this post will be about KPOP. So scam if you don't like KPOP. I gonna list a few videos that have almost the same thing inside the story line? I don't know how to explain but it's like the 2nd main lead person died then the time went back. Then the main lead person try to save the other person? The last one is a damn old video but it was the first MV that I found about this kind of story line?











That's all for me now. Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment