Instagram

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

139. ____ __ __ ___ ___

Hello grouchy people! :)

How are y'all?

Hmm, these past few days has been poor for me since I ran out of money. Need to find a job soon! :( I planning to work at the East area since my school is at the East side. Maybe Tamp? Cos if I work after school, it will be easier for me. Gonna hunt for jobs with Sharon! :D

Oh oh, by the way, I have a good news for myself! And that is......................... I CANZ RE-CONTRACT MY PHONE! YAY! YIPIE YAY! :D :D :D :D :D :D I plan to change to iphone 4S? At first I didn't want to use iphone cos it's too mainstream and I want to try other brands such as LG, HTC and etc. But I have enough of laggy phones. So why not iphone straight?

I got nothing much to write so why not spam this post with photos?

Mathias' 18th Birthday celebration with MOI-ers! :}

Matt's birthday cake. Idk who drew it until now. -.-

My temporary tattoo drawn by Tariq Mannsor! ♥ 

The 3 daughters: Dawn, Bernice and me! ♥♥♥

On shoot! Day 1 at Bedok Reservoir! :3

On Shoot! Day 1 at Eco Park! :)

Bernice in the middle of nowhere. This looks scary to me now.

I love to that this kind of photos? :D

Sunset at Temasek Polytechnic (Design entrance).

M1 1-for-1 Frolick with Dawn! ♥

Eating at Popeye's with Vib Productions' crew plus San! ♥

Melty cheese fries! :3

Chicken and biscuit(?)! :D

Pink (Charles), Yellow (San), Green (Mathias)! ♥ Colourful day!

The noodle from a shop at Far East Plaza. Can't remember what's the name of the shop. :(

Picnic food! ♥

Awesome food! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Cupcakes! :}

Red Velvet!

'Artistic' Photo #1

'Artistic' Photo #2

'Artistic' Photo #3

'Artistic' Photo #4

'Artistic' Photo #5

'Artistic' Photo #6

'Artistic' Photo #7

Something salmon from IKEA! :)

Went to eat at there with Junyuan and we actually mix-and-match our food? We cut out a small piece of the salmon from above (just say we cut one slice into half) and add a cut-ed piece of meatball, fries and nugget plus the vegetable. Don't forget to add the meatball sauce and the jam. Yums (to us)! 

Okay, gonna end the post here since I don't want it to be too long? So the last photo will be:

Me! With that face (:3)! ♥

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment