Instagram

Friday, April 6, 2012

141. TP Design Show

Before I start, gonna spam 3 photos of food! :3

Self-proclaim 'artistic' Photo #1

Self-proclaim 'artistic' Photo #2

Self-proclaim 'artistic' Photo #3

And before I start writing what I actually want to write, I gonna spam 2 photos of scenery(?).

Not so 'artistic' Photo #1

Not so 'artistic' Photo #2

So yeah, I went for TP's Design Show on the 5th of April with Joelle and Albinia. 



I only took 2 photos since I was holding on my laptop and like always, I need to tap on the screen of my phone (Samsung Galaxy S) for a clearer photo (HD feeling kind). It was tiring(?) for me to hold the phone on my right hand and hold my laptop on my left hand. So in the end, I just took 2 photos. Nah, I lied.

20% was because I was too lazy to take photo, 15% was because I was too engrossed with the show. 55% was because it was too troublesome to take photos. 10% was because I was kind of far from stage.

I'm too lazy to make the pie chart so I just write the in percentage. The 4 reasons added up to 100%. Don't worry, I counted them again and again. Anyway, I went back to Indonesia the other day. From 7th of April till 14th of April. Nothing much to talk about it since I never really went out but I took some photos. I shall see what I have on my phone and talk about it? :)

Anyway, Danial Juhari called me before the Design Show started and Fauzi called me during the Design show and asked me why I don't want to sit down. My other friends who met me also asked the same thing and I told them because my eyesight too bad and the seat is quite far from the stage. Nah, actually it was crowded by the time Joelle, Albinia and I entered. We don't really see any seat available so we decided to stand up even though the 2 people who called me said there are seat that available. And the 2 people notice me because of my hair. Hahah, eye catching shit.

I can't really remember what I want to write so gonna leave it as it is. If you were wondering why I have my laptop on that day or where did the 3 of us went after the show, Joelle wanted to transfer me a korean variety show so that I can watch it when I'm at Indo and the 3 of us went to Daiso and then we headed home via train + bus (for me).

Byeeeee! :3

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment