Instagram

Sunday, April 22, 2012

142. Movie(s) Review

For this week (from 16th of April), I have been watching quite a number of movies.

First up, I went to watch ATM (also known as Er Rak Error) at Plaza Sing since that's the only place that I could watch it. ATM is somewhat like Hello Stranger (same producer). I really love Hello Stranger cos it's damn funny and at some point, it's touching. Oh by the way, it's a thai movie.


To be honest, I don't know what was the movie about even until I sat down on the seat. Then how do I know about this movie? Well, I just happened to be reading Hayley's blog and she blog about this. I can't remember what makes me want to watch the movie more: when I saw that the producer of this movie is the same as Hello Stranger or because the main lead of this movie is the same guy in Hello Stranger.

Usually, I will watch the trailer first before watching a movie so that I can get a grasp of what the movie is about. Glad that I managed to watch it. Good plot, it's funny and it's worth the price of the ticket. Overall, I think I will rate the movie: 4.5/5.

Secondly, I went to watch Mirror Mirror on the same day at Plaza Sing.


I didn't want to watch this movie at first since I wasn't even a little bit interested in watching the movie. My sister wanted to watch this and since my sister accompanied me to watch ATM and so I had to accompany her to watch this.

Truthfully, I don't find the movie special since it's just like Snow White with a little bit of differences. And to be honest, I don't really like Snow White. Among all the disney princesses, I like Ariel (mermaid) the most and Snow White is the least that I like.

However, you need to wait till the ending of the movie! :3 It's totally epic and that part really makes my day. Even those people who wanted to leave because it's the ending, went back to their seat after that. Overall, I rate the movie: 2 + 1= 3/5 (yes, +1 point because of the ending).

Thirdly, I went to watch Battleship (the next day).


YES FINALLY! I WATCHED BATTLESHIP! :D I really wanted to watch this movie since I don't know when. I saw the trailer with someone and it really made me interested in watching it! :) Glad that I watch it since it's really damn good!!

The plot is awesome even though it feels very familiar, the budget of the movie cannot be expressed (such a high budget OMG!), the way the movie was shot and more. I kept talking about the angle and etc during the whole movie. Screw a MOI-student's life. Can't even watch the movie peacefully. Need to comment of the plot, the angle and more. Like halfway watching the movie, I don't know how but I suddenly started to look at the angle of the shot then I started thinking of ways how the cameraman did that. -.-

Even though everything is good, there was a part that I'm really disappointed. Seriously disappointed. All my excitement dropped like an atom bomb being dropped to the land. (SPOILER ALERT!) The part where the battle ended and then the very next scene is the ceremony(?) award? Like they need to say thanks to those people who lost their life during the battle kind. WHERE IS THE PART THEY UNITED THE PEOPLE?!

I don't think you will get my last sentence unless you watch it yourself. Anyway, I rate this movie: 4.5 - 0.5 = 4/5 (yes, -0.5 because of that absurd change (to me))

Anyway, I can't wait for AVENGERS TO COME OUT! OMGZ! Definitely gonna watch it!! :3

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *EGGCITED FOR AVENGERS*

XOXO.

1 comment:

  1. yeah.. it is nice~ i liked this movie too~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete