Instagram

Sunday, April 1, 2012

138. April's Fool Day

Hello sushi(s)! :3










........ Okay I think that's awkward? I still trying a nickname to call all my readers but that is just plain awkward? I came out with that cos one of my friends called me 'SUSHITO' which basically means 'Sugiarto' and 'Sushi'. But nevermind, I will think of a better nickname soon! :)

Anyway, this gonna be quite a short post since I don't really have anything to write except for this small incident that I had last year. You see, I really cannot forget about 1st of April. It is a really meaningful day for me. I think even in the future, it still gonna be one of the most meaningful day of my life.

Last year, on this very day, I got a call from Temasek Poly.

You see, I really tried very hard to go to other school since I don't want to go to Republic Poly. It's not that because it's RP (okay, to be honest, it's a part of the reasons) but it's because I don't want to wake up everyday at like 5AM or 6AM to go to school. My sister went to RP and I had to see her do this for 3 years of her life (maybe lesser but almost there). Since I know that I can't get in to either NP or SP already, why not TP? At the very least, it's quite near to my house and it's the course that I like. All the choices of course that I put for the Poly slip are almost the same?

Anyway, I got a call from TP. The lady on the phone told me that I got accepted to TP and asked me when I can come down to TP to collect the necessary stuffs for my enrollment. I was super damn happy like I was in cloud 9(?) until I heard a laughter at the back of the background. Then, I thought it was an April's Fool joke and I was quite disappointed and doubt whatever the lady was saying.

It was only until I checked my email then I decided to believe that I got accepted to TP! ;)

I blogged about it before which you can read it here. Hahahah, until now, I still praise(?) this day! And so far, I'm glad that I enrolled to TP. I have great friends and the life in TP is fun! :)

By the way, I actually wanted to draw a chart about the reason why I don't want to enroll to RP but I got too lazy so I shall just end my post here!

Cheers! :D

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment