Instagram

Monday, April 4, 2011

54. Happenings

First of all, I'M OFFICIALLY A TP STUDENT! Oh my gosh lah! I didn't except TP to accept my appeal! :D Thanks to those who have helped me during the period of the appeal thing! You know who you are! Especially the person who I called in the middle of the night! :) Gonna treat you something next time (if I haven't spend all my salary yet).. It's not really officially cos I haven't do the enrollment yet but I'm accepted lah! :) The process was damn what the fish lah. I got a call on 1st April and I thought the person was giving prank call as she was laughing as she talks. I was a little disappointed as I really thought it was an April Fool thing. In the end, I went to check my email and I saw this:




I'm like super happy lah and I was praising myself for my awesomeness and I just can't believe that I was accepted to TP since I think that I did the interview badly. Moving on, Fat Boy's had a 'company gathering' at Rebel on the 1st of April. I shall not elaborate since I did a lot of things that I don't want to remember after my sister and friends kept telling me what I did. -.- I shall entertain you a little longer by posting this photo:


Yes, it's the sign board of Fat Boy's! :} Last time, for Friday to Sunday, the shop will close around 12AM but now, it will only close after 12.30AM if there is still people eating dinner/supper at there. I remembered that I went to 126 Beer Garden with Rose and my sister the other day only at 1AM plus after this thing started. Wish me all the best with going back late at night every Friday, Saturday and Sunday..

And before I end the post, I ate The Burgotary just now and it's spicy!!! Here the photo of it:


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment