Instagram

Thursday, April 7, 2011

55. WHAT?

I will start with Monday first since I really wants to blog about it. Usually for weekdays especially Monday, FatBoy's won't have a lot of customers but I think it's because Michelle's friends (Justin's wife) came over to eat, it was freaking busy! :/ It's like the war wave that we (the floor staffs) experience every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.. Yes, when there is a lot of customers, we will call it war wave.. I think it started when Ethel said "We fought the war today!" when we successfully manage to get over with the big groups of customers.

On Tuesday, I had dinner with Ern, Guannan, Jackson and Jonathan Tan at Two Fat Men. Danah couldn't make it since she was working at there. Did a lot of catch up with them even though I still don't get some of them.. Well, will just get more updates with them next time! :) Moving on, there are 2 more girls from Awfully Chocolate that wanted to work at FatBoy's on Tuesday. That's what I heard from Rose. A bit sad cos the more people working at FatBoy's, the lesser we get to work at there.. Since school is starting, no choice I guess? By the way, got to thank Rose since she explained the whole TP enrollment thing to me when I went to FatBoy's before I went to meet Jackson and the rest.


Headed to Häagen Dazs after dinner. Shared a two scooped ice creams with Jonathan! :D The ice creams we pick are super nice!! Not long after, Jonathan left and the rest of us played with the GarageBand on my laptop. It's pretty cool! :) That was like my first time using it. Afterwards, took photos with Photo Booth and I still haven't upload the photos yet. I think I got a lot of photos to upload but too lazy to upload.. -.-

Hmm, I went to FatBoy's just now cos I wanted to eat something soupy but couldn't get one at Parkway since all the hawker centres were closed. Had FOC tomato soup since Barry told me to just take it from the kitchen. It was a little weird for me to take it myself so in the end, Barry took it for me. Thanks boss! Thinking about Barry, his son is freaking cute adorable!! XD

Barry's hand (left), Jaden (middle) and me (right)! :)

Isn't he freaking adorable? He was sitting at the casher there and Barry was scared that Jaden would fall so had no choice but to hold him. It was taken quite long ago.. Hmm, maybe one or two weeks ago? Anyway, last time Jaden would not even say hi or bye to me but now, he said bye to me~ I remembered that I told someone from FatBoy's (I think it's Rosemary) that Jaden is my only source of happiness from FatBoy's and she replied: "That's quite sad, isn't it?" And before the misunderstand get bigger, I'm not a pedophile okay? It's just that I like kids! Our mindset are freaking the same! :D Muahahahaha!

Moving back to the topic, I was quite sick. I got a slight fever, sore throat and headache yesterday. So when Ethel heard that I got sick, she said: "Last time remember when we were discussing when we will get sick, and now you got sick" Then she asked: "When will I get sick ahh?" In respond to that, I said: "It's because you curse me everyday that I get sick right?" and she went: "No lahh!" Hahaha, it was pretty funny when we joked around at FatBoy's just now.


I think on Friday, I will be doing at the bar if throat still hurts. I won't be able to shout and say: "Hi, welcome to Fat Boy's" and "Thank you! See you again!" and take orders cos my voice will be what the hell kind. So let's pray that my throat won't hurt anymore so that I can take orders. I don't like to work at the bar during these 3 days cos you will be seriously stressed. Everyone is like waiting for their drink and you got to make the drink super fast.. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment