Instagram

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

59. Shopping

Like what the title said, I went shopping!! :D Alicia came to Singapore for 3 days which is on the 11th, 12th and 13th of April. We went to Haji Lane with Samantha, who is her ex-housemate. I didn't know about Samantha so it feels a little awkward at first. I actually wanted to put the direction to those people who doesn't know where the hell is Haji Lane but Google Map is being a bitch by not letting me to have a closer look at Haji Lane. Thus, there is no direction for you. If you want to go there, just take cab (it's the easiest method of all).

It was raining and the worst thing is that Alicia was wearing heel and she put on make up so we had to wait until it became drizzling. Ran across the street and just go to any random shop first. Looked around and I'm in love with especially this one shop - ei8hty two tales. We bought a lot of things from this shop, especially me. I think I spend around $125 at that shop alone. -.- I don't usually shop that much for one shop..


The good thing about this shop is that the owner also called Queenie, is damn super friendly (compared to other shops that I went to at Haji Lane). She's also pretty and nice! :} Her shop has only one piece each kind. I don't know how to explain it so I will just summarise it as "Once you buy the stuff, there is no more the same kind of thing". I'm somewhat become the "VIP" there since I asked her if there is any membership card kind.. The stuffs she sells are awesome okay? I shall take photo of the things that I bought from there next time. Since I took photo of the bag that I bought from ei8hty two tales, here's the photo of it:


Another place that I shopped at is threadbare & squirrel. The shop is not bad and the owner (I think she is the owner) is kind of nice as well. I only bought one top from there since I can't find anything nice. Well, maybe because yesterday I was kind of rushing since Alicia doesn't have much time to look around as she had to go off at around 7PM and we went there at around 5PM.. I think the rings that are sold at threadbare & squirrel are pretty unique. It's something that you can't find at anywhere..


I have somewhat advertise them FOC. They should be happy man! :) By the way, if you are following QiuQiu, you sure 100% must have notice about her mention a shop called TheBlogShop on her post and it is also located at Haji Lane. I don't really like the shop now since their service is a little lacking and the stuffs are not that nice now. I went there last time (yes, this is only my 2nd time going to Haji Lane) and I think that their stuffs are much better than now. This is what I think only so don't think that the stuffs that they sells is bad okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment