Instagram

Saturday, April 9, 2011

57. Addicted

Kay, my voice is getting worser when I was working just now. At first, I still can greet the customers but when I was repeating the orders, my voice totally cannot make it. The customers even somehow 'sympathy' me. -.- Anyway, I'm getting addicted with hats. I bought a knitted hat and artist or berry or berets hat.. I'm planning to buy a straw hat and a round hat. I don't even know when I will wear them but I don't know lah. I just feel like buying them. -.- I will post how the hats that I have look like next time when I wear them. But I don't think it's anytime soon since I have no time to wear them..


I think I became fatter now since my round face looks rounder. Anyway, I'm in love with the glasses that I wore on the picture above. Damn nice lah! :D Now I'm going to officially conclude that I don't look nice on photos. Moving on, I'm in love with Bugis Street once again. I need to shop before poly starts but I really don't have the time to shop. I want to go Far East Plaza and not gonna forget about my beloved Forever 21! :}

I just realised that I want to do a lot of things but have not been able to do it. If I'm really not able to shop, I guess I just have to buy my clothes from gmarket which is much better since no one really knows gmarket so basically, I'm unique! :D Good right? When I'm walking on the street, I won't see any similar clothes.. Gonna start ordering them again! :)

Another thing is that, I want to colour my hair but I don't know what colour should I dye. I thought of dying it like my eyes colour which is hazel but I think it will look weird. Maybe I shall dye it as light brown? Hmm, I think I should just ask my hairdresser to choose the colour for me since I know her like for almost 4 years already.. Clever idea isn't it? :}

No comments:

Post a Comment