Instagram

Sunday, April 10, 2011

58. Glasses


To start off, I think I'm the only part-timer that actually works like a full timer and today marks the longest working hour for a part timer at my workplace (I think).. I worked from 12PM to 12AM. Aren't I awesome? -.- I was sick and still worked for 10 hours. Basically, I worked longer than my supervisor and I did afternoon and night shift. It's super tiring since I'm not feeling well.. Well, I kind of sad to lose my voice since I can't even talk and when customers asked me things, I had to ask another person to answer the question.. TT_TT

Took this when I meet with Rosemary before going to work

Camwhoring while waiting for my sister to end her shift

Cranberry Juice for me! :)

The only cold drink that I drank was cranberry juice. Since I ate my medicine just now, the after taste is totally terrible and I had no choice but to drink something sweet. But the cranberry juice tasted like medicine which actually almost made me vomit.. -.- But when I was waiting for my sister, I had another cranberry juice since my supervisor told me to drink since it's good for me as I have a sore throat. It was not bad and definitely tasted better than the first time I drank it..

Now that my voice is a little back, I somehow gonna miss the time when I lost my voice. Everyone treats me like a king! :D Hahahah, gonna miss this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment