Instagram

Monday, December 12, 2011

127. Earn and Spend

Broke. Totally broke. From Saturday to yesterday, I was shopping with Bernice. Well, I seriously like to shop with Bernice cos our taste almost match, we shop at almost the same place as well and we think the same way? We went to 3 places: Scape, Far East Plaza and Bugis Street. It was a totally crazy day. We chiong like fuck since I have to work later on on that day.

So, on Saturday, I was shopping with Bernice at Scape since there always have flea. Met her at around 3PM even though we supposed to meet each other at 1PM. We have the tendency to be late for 2 hours. Walk around at Scape for like 1 to 2 hours then headed to Far East Plaza for like an hour and then rush to Bugis Street. At around 9PM plus, almost 10PM, I went to work. -,-

The next day, I woke up like at 3PM and then headed to Scape again with Bernice cos we wanted to buy a shoe? Then after that, I went to work. And now, I just reached home from work and currently waiting for my clothes from the washing machine.

My haul from last week only.

2 shoes: Creeper and inspired Jeffrey Campbell heel. 2 bags: White triangular clutch and black clutch. 2 clothes: Inspired Jeremy Scott tee and a knitted shirt. I'm fucking broke.

Shall talk about them more next time. I'm having a freaking headache cos of the things that had been happening for last week. I'm not gonna sleep though, need to clean the house since I'm in-charge of it last week and I still haven't do it yet till now. Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Where did u get the creepers? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry for the late reply! I got it from a flea at Scape. If not wrong, the shop moved to Scape Underground. You can check it out there! :)

      Delete