Instagram

Thursday, December 22, 2011

128. Shopping with Bernice

Heyo! I know it's been quite a long time since I last post. To be honest, I wanted to blog on the 15th but I forgotten why I didn't blog then. Hmm, recently, I have been thinking that my blog page is damn boring and the post that I write also not that interesting. I don't know why but I have the urge to change the way I post and etc.

Anyway, for the past few days, or maybe weeks, I have been going out with Bernice. It's kinda like every Saturday is our date? Hahahah our dates' destinations are always pretty much similar: Bugis Street, Scape, Far East Plaza and Haji Lane.

I pretty much spend up all my money from last month's work for all the things that I wanted to buy. This is seriously bad. I told Bernice that whenever I go out with her, I ended up spending a lot of money. I have low tolerance I guess? That's why, from today onwards, I'm going to write down all the things that I wanted in a shopping list. So that I won't unnecessary spend money on useless stuffs.

Last Wednesday, went out with Bernice to Bugis Street and Haji Lane. Bought a lot of things in the end. ;_; 2 shorts and 2 tops. Whenever I think how much I spend, I feel like crying. I have this kind of disease that after I buy something, I will regret it after a few minutes. If not wrong, Bernice has it as well. Hahaha, I think I pass it on to her.

Afterwards, we went to Starbucks and I met Joanna bobo! :} The 'bobo' part is what I added to her name. Pretty cute huh? :D I bought green tea instead of the usual caramel frappe and Bernice ordered caramel frappe. Drink drink drink and then we parted ways?

I know it's pretty an uninteresting post but I don't really have anything to post now since I'm working and working and working. I shall post at least 3 more posts before this year ends! I promise! :( Alright, time for the photo bomb.

We tried to do the same face! :D

Different lighting.

Using Pudding Cam! :)

Too bright.

I don't know why why the position change.

I look damn bad so look at Bernice better.

Bernice, I and Caramel Frappe.

Smile! :}

Okay, that's all for me today! :) Goodnight/morning everybody! Have a good dream/day! Byeeeee!

With love, from me.

P/S: I love my chinese name! 黄肖莺! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment