Instagram

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

53. Time

I know I'm pretty! :) Just kidding -.-

I think I should put my time zone as USA or other country since I always post all the things late by a day.. -.- Moving on, today is my off day from work since I had plan to go out with the SHOWA bitches - Ronald, Isabella and Huiwen. Siti couldn't make it so we had no choice but to go out with the 4 of us only.. Meet at the opposite of Chai Chee Secondary School and I actually miss that place! :'( Headed to Pizza Hut since Isabella has been wanting to eat there and I thought Vivian going to work on that day but eventually, she was not working! D:

After lunch, headed to 313 Somerset and watched Sucker Punch. I don't really like it. Not my type of movie but thanks to Ronald, I'm able to somewhat understand the story. He watched Sucker Punch before. This was his 2nd time watching it. Afterwards, we headed to Fat Boy's for dinner! :) It's already planned okay? Now that I think about it, all are my ideas. From eating at Pizza Hut, catching a movie and eating at Fat Boy's.. Well, I'm just too awesome! :)

Had Kebab and sorry, I didn't take any photo of it since I didn't even remember about taking photo of it. Drank Hoegaarden from the straw with Ronald and Huiwen. Isabella dare not drink so can't force her. I don't want to screw someone's life! :D Okay lah, drinking is not that bad but must control one. I think I have been drinking these past few days, especially. -.- I stayed back since I actually planned to had a drink with Rosemary, Ethel and my sister. But in the end, Ethel can't make it since she is too tired and she got school the next day.

Instead of having a drink, went to drink the Ice Lemon Tea and Barley~ Had Prawn Paste Chicken Wings and Kangkong at 126 Beer Garden.. We had no choice but to go there since there is no other 24/7 eatery place. Cabbed home and chatted with Rosemary. We actually webcammed for 2 hours and 16 minutes~ Evidence?


Alright, I'm not that crazy to webcammed with someone for 2 hours straight okay? Maybe next time I will do that but we actually didn't talked most of the time. We just switched on the webcam and do our things. She was planning about what she gonna bring her parents to when they come to Singapore while I was sorting out all the money that I have been spending. Oh my gosh, I feel like fainting while trying to remember what the fish I bought and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment