Instagram

Sunday, June 5, 2011

68. Photo Post

Like finally, I own a DSLR! :} Hmm, I don't really gonna say mine since I'm not the one who paid for it. I'm gonna pay back my dad for the DSLR! :D It was quite cheap since I bought it during IT show. Not really IT show but it looked like that to me and it was held at EXPO. It cost $1199? I should have bought the other one which cost $1399 for the zoom in lens! :( *Regrets overflowing*

"Canon, delighting you always"

I actually want to do a photo post, which means that I will just be posting photos. But, I think it will be damn boring without some words thus I'm changing it~ Moving on, I also finally own a dog! :D

Damn adorable right?

To be honest, it's not my dog. LOL, I'm kind of scared with dog thus I rather have a cat than a dog. But the dog damn adorable lah! :}

@ a mac shop at TM

Wore formal on that day cos we have presentation but didn't manage to take a solo shoot with everyone. Went to Wendy's and then we go separated ways. I'm in my lazy mode now so the post damn short. Need to go to Fat Boy's later to take photos. Wah, damn sian lah. Now I remember that I got ComDI homework. Feel like fish! :{

No comments:

Post a Comment