Instagram

Thursday, June 16, 2011

70. Blank

It seems that I have a lot of things to write but I forgotten about what I want to write. This is totally sad okay? Cos now I really think that I'm fucking old and my memory is getting bad. Remember last time I wrote about not using vulgarities on my blog? I think now I don't care liao. -.- Cos it will be damn weird if I put 'fish' instead of 'fuck' cos the sentence will be damn super weird. Like 'I feel like fuck' becomes 'I feel like fish'.. See? It will be damn awkward right?

I know that a lot of people already started their holiday but mine just started like today. Yesterday was the last day of my block! :} Super yay cos my class ended like 3 to 2 days earlier than other classes in design school! :D Went to eat at Bistro with Joelle, Amanda, Bernice, Ellis, Joanna, Albinia, Arya, Takuya, Marcus, Diyana and..... Fuck, I cannot remember who else went. See, my memory is failing me! :(

After brunch, Theifly and Yuwei came and we chatted for awhile and we were looking at funny photos. I can't find the exact page so I just gonna put the key name. You can just google it okay? Google is our best friend! :} Key name: Chubby Bubble Girl. As long as you see this photo:


you are on the right track :)

We were laughing damn hard that I think the whole place is filled with our laughter. We were really being inconsiderate that time.. As we were sitting near the entrance, we were blocking the walkway since we were standing up and crowding around Marcus who was looking at the photos on his laptop...

Okay, I don't know how to say this but I think it's totally random. I mean like the people from my class are super random. I was texting Danial then suddenly, I texted Tariq. Then he was asking me if I'm going anywhere after that and asked me to think of somewhere to go. All of a sudden, I remembered about Bernice saying that we should play pool since it's the last day of the block and go as a class. So I texted Tariq back about playing pool. And I don't know how and why, I thought of bowling and texted him again. Then I asked everyone at Bistro if they want to play as well..

At first, Arya, Joelle, Marcus, Takuya, Diyana and I don't know who else were planning to watch X-Men and they were really on about watching it especially Arya. It's like she die die wants to watch X-Men on that day. After I asked about the bowling thing, she agreed to go bowling instead of watching X-Men that she die die wants to watch it on that day.

Thus, we went to play bowling and it was super duper fun! :} I haven't play since like 2006? For the first game, Marcus and I share cos he was not playing at first as he got chalet later on and not sure when he need to leave. Then I asked him if he wants to play for me for one of the throw.. For the 2nd game, he played. Totally super fun! :D Gerald, Tariq, Charles, Syafiq and Danial should have come loh! :/

Btw, not gonna talk about how we went to Downtown East to play bowling since we were like playing 007 like that. -.- Afterwards, Amanda wanted to play arcade so we went up but she can't find the game that she wanted to play.. Randomly, Arya saw this neoprint booth and she said like let's take a picture and most of us were like saying it's a waste of money and etc and bla bla bla bla.. In the end, we took. LOL :)



If only Marcus didn't leave, each person just have to pay $1.. In the end, Arya and Takuya paid $2 and the rest paid $1 as we lost one of the $1 coin. Okay, should I say that it disappeared or someone didn't pay.. Anyway, it was also damn fun! :D

Anyway, I heard that at 3.22AM, there will be an eclipse so at 3.22AM, I went out to the window there but I see no moon! D: I feel super cheated lah! But it was raining heavily afterwards and the sky looks red! Since I didn't have my DSLR with me, I used my phone to take the sky but it was a total failure..


Oh, I saw this awesome video on Allkpop! :} A group called 8eight, which consist of 3 members - 2 males and 1 female. They were ordering pizza from Pizza Hut. However, the way they order is totally unique! They order via singing! It starts from 0:40 onwards~


I don't get what they order but it was totally cool! I just know that the first sentence was "something something make it in ‘family’ size".. But it's damn cool right? I'm totally in love with the girl's voice! :} And I think Pizza Hut should use this to advertise their pizza! :D

I know it's a rather long post so ciaooooooo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment