Instagram

Saturday, June 18, 2011

71. Changing


I changed a lot of things. From the blog title to description to the blogskin. Neh, it doesn't stop here as there is another thing that I changed and that is my hairstyle and hair colour! :} Yes yes! I finally dye my hair even though I have been talking about it since like 2 or 3 weeks ago.. Hmm, I don't think I'm going to upload any photo of my new hairstyle even though I have an urge to upload it.. So, I last minute-ly decided that I shall upload the photos that I took during the process of the dyeing~






Yeah, that's all.. Can get a rough idea of what is my hair colour now? :} I feel like a totally different person with the new hairstyle plus the colour. Lol, I think I will post my new hair colour later on? I have a date with Bernice later at Chinatown~ Goodie night! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment