Instagram

Monday, June 20, 2011

73. A New Way


Hello people! I got a lot of problems nowadays and I feel like crap. Not only that, I realised that I cannot live alone but now that I think about it, maybe living alone will make me be more responsible.. Anyway, I shall not talk about that first. You see, I just don't know how but all of a sudden, everyone is tweeting about my hair. Okay, I did tweet about it, yesterday. It was when I was working at FatBoy's.

Marscella, Ice, Amelia & me :}

Two of my friends who saw the photo, tweet to me these:


Read it upwards pleaseee

And before that, I use this photo:


as my display photo for twitter and three of my friends tweeted to me:




The best tweet is this:


And today, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, my friends who just notice about my new hair colour, tweet to me these:


Read it upwards again, pleseeee


However, it breaks my heart to see these Y.Y:

Thanks a lot but it's orange ;_;

Yes, orange rules but it isn't brown.

NOOOOOO, it's orangeeeee ;_;

Not you see! It's orange!!

Yes, it's orange! :}

Noooooo! It's just orange! :)

It's not unknown okay? It's orangeeeeee

No Miner, it's orange! ;_;

Hahaha, thanks but it's orange okay? :)

It's orange! Oh my fucking god! :{

It's orange colour okay? Not brown! :( I know that it's partly my fault that everyone thinks that it's brown colour since my hair colour on twitter's picture is somewhat like light brown. I'm gonna upload a nicer and clearer photo of the orange colour hair pretty soon! :)

Thanks guanan! :}

And I somewhat don't want to talk about how much it costs since it's gonna break my heart. So just believe him okay?


Just believe that it's $300 but don't believe that it's phailed okay? Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment