Instagram

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

74. Wae

Thought of blogging about BigBang but I guess I will post it another time? :/ I don't think anyone will read my blog, seriously. Anyway, I thought of posting about my hair! Yes yes yes! My awesome orange pinky hair! :} Since my sister said that I looked nicer when I tie my hair, thus, I decided to post 2 photos - one with my hair tied and one more which I let it down.

 I look like some goddess with the white background LOL

I blur the background cos I want you guys to focus on my hair! :}

I shall conclude that I look nicer with my hair tied for this hairstyle. Oh ya, I didn't tell my parents about my hair yet. I think they gonna faint straight away when they see me. -.- I hope they don't scold me..

Taadaa, my pink highlights! Cute Adorable right? :)

Talking about highlights, I thought that it will be nicer if I actually add more highlights and I should add on the other side as well.. Hmm, a few of my friends said that I look like Hayley from Paramore. Ops, did I wrote about this before? :/ My memory is failing me, seriously.

This was what Tariq send to me when I skyped with him after I dyed my hair..

I just realised that she actually had orange hair so I kind of get it now. -.- Maybe I should have make my highlights like this:


But it gonna cost me a bomb since my own hair already cost me like a bomb. So it will be a double bomb if I dyed it like that. Wait, this means I'm original man! I dyed it orange while thinking no one has this hair colour (I don't even know Paramore okay? I was like super into Kpop and so far, no one has orange hair until after I thought of dyeing it orange, Hyunseung from BEAST and Taemin from SHINee has it.. Great mind thinks alike? Well, I think they are like more to being forced to have orange hair.. -.-) and plus the highlights! Woots, I'm super original, you copycaters out there! :}

Anyway, moving on, after thinking a lot about highlights, I kind of regret why I never dye it like rainbow. And like all of a sudden, I thought of this handsome guy below:


Why is he so fucking perfect? Oh my fuck god! He is like so handsome! His lip, eyes, hair and everything! *Fangirling in the process*

-.- Ehmm, let's move on. The reason why I thought of him is because of this:


See those adorable hightlights? Wait, looking at that photo, it reminds me of the fansigning that I went! Oh my geee! Don't tell me this is taken at that time?! Oh my oh my oh my! His teeth is so niceee! That piercing as well!! *Fangirling in the process, again*

Okay, I'm seriously sorry about that. He is just too perfect okay?

I also thought of this:


Since managing coloured hair is totally difficult as the roots will come out and especially my hair grows like fucking fast. Also, bleaching my hair all the time = white hair and hair loss. So maybe I will just buy those hair dyes from Watsons or something and dye it black or brown or red or rainbow. Ops, no rainbow since it's gonna be difficult to manage.. Then put some highlights! Awesome idea right?

Byeeeeee! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment