Instagram

Thursday, July 14, 2011

76. Super Random

Something that I created when I was bored @ FatBoy's
Mustard + Mayo + Chilli = Best Combi! :}

Bushtucker, the last piece is Kelvin's Father's Day present! :)

I feel so random now! :/ What should I talk about? My ex-orange-turned-gold hair? :x

Anyway, these past few days had been a rather stressful day? Well, it's just because I can't draw.. -.- Drawing Essential, you sucks! #foreversuckymodule

Green Apple Bubble Tea! :D I'm cute, aren't I? #shamelessgurlx93

"My name is Brenda Bernoice Bernoce Bernice!"

I still can remember that I always call her name wrongly! Since I got a friend called Brenda, I kept calling Bernice as Brenda and after that habit disappeared, I started typing her name wrongly.. -.- Sorry Bernice! I'm repenting!! :(

Camwhored with Bernice as we were trying to complete our Exercise 3A with Joanna and Amanda at library. I started braiding my hair and then she also started to braid her hair. Since we both have bangs, coloured hair, we might as well become a twin for that day~~

Trying to do the same expression :}

SMILE :)

Sad feeling? :/

Bernice & I and I'm gonna agree that I looked really stupid here.

:P

I just realised that I my bangs aren't straight.

Brown & Gold Hair twins :D

"We braid our hair together!" 

I don't know why we did this -.-

Golden hair? I miss my orange hair ;_;

Phailed?

 Teeheeee! :b

Hohohohohohohoho 8D

Went to Tamp Mall with Joanna, Bernice, Albinia, Ellis, Amanda, Jiaxuan and Marcus today as the last three people wanted to watch Harry Potter. Bernice left first and then the rest went to eat at Century Square.. Chatted and talked a lot of rubbish things.. -.- Slacked with the rest when the 3 of them went to watch the movie. Talked about our funny secondary moments. Went to popular and talked about Kpop stuffs and then we tried to solve a Primary 4 Maths question. Surprisingly, we managed to do it? :D

Since we were tired from standing up and we wanted to sit down and talked, we went to look for somewhere to sit. I started to sit on the kid's car thing and Ellis also sat with me. Suddenly, Joanna said that it will break when I asked everyone to sit. D: I don't know how but we shifted to another car, LOL and everyone sat on it except for Albinia. We joked around and then Ellis started to sit on it again after we stand up. She could fit so I tried as well and then we started to talk about 2NE1's Can't Nobody since there was a car on the MV.

CL & Minzy of 2NE1 from Go Away MV

So we tried to follow the MV way? Since CL has blonde hair, I became her and then Joanna became Minzy. I can't remember which MV was Joanna referring to as both Go Away & Can't Nobody has a car scene but she was singing to Can't Nobody lyrics.

THIS IS SO HILARIOUS! XD

Joanna's solo shot! :}

HAHAHA, I love my classmates! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment