Instagram

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

81. More Random!

Heya! I'm recalling my childhood days! :}

I seriously miss all the things that I did when I was still an innocent young girl. Watching dubbed power rangers, ultraman, pokemon (even though I don't get the story line when I was young) and many more (ps: I was living in Indonesia so it was dub). Playing nitendo, cards, chess, badminton and traditional games. It was super fun! :} I still remembered that when I was still in primary school, I invented my own game? And it was rather popular LOL! Not only my idea lah, we all combine combine then suddenly become a game.. We improvise it along the way though hahaha..

Double Peace! :D

I was not embarrassed but I was kind of scared if the NTUC person scold me. Worst scenario is that she scolding me in a very loud voice. Oh my, I don't even want to think and imagine it now.

I drew this! Awesome right? I'm a genius! :}

Ellis and Me! :}

I kind like this photo! It looks really nice and unique somehow?

My new profile photo for FaceBook, finally!!! :D


I clip my hair when I'm eating and Ellis took this secretly and upload it on Facebook without my permission. I was telling them (Albinia, Joanna, Bernice and Ellis) how I look like crap when I do this. After I found out that Ellis uploaded this photo, I chased her for one round near the lift and gave up by saying: "I already lost my image in school. For what I chase you sia? Waste my time -.-"

My Complicated Relationships
Isabella - Dumb and Dumber Sibling (Pabo sibling)
Ern - Mother/ Brother
Bernice - Mistress
Joanna - Smack Butt Sisters
Tariq - Monday Couple/ Brother
I shall add some more when I find more relationship! :}

I think I will add another post later on since it's getting kind of long and I really hate long post. Bye! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment