Instagram

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

82. Hair and Dye

I have been thinking if I should cut my hair but my hair is not that long yet so I have decided that I shall chop it off when I'm in year 3! :} If not wrong, I did write about how much my sister loves me when I have short hair since she kept empathizing that I seriously super duper look good with short hair.

I thought that if I have 3 years of not cutting hair is good enough so I shall really cut my hair when I'm in year 3. I have not been cutting my hair since the start of 2010. If not wrong I cut my hair short when it was 1st January 2010. Let's see how long my hair can grow? :}

At first, I wanted to cut my hair to shoulder length like almost all the previous hairstyle that I had but I think I will cut it shorter this time? Of course, I will rebond it first before cutting it since it will not look like crap if I straighten it first. I googled and found a few potential hairstyle that I'm gonna cut! :D

Since I have a round face, might as well find short hair that will suit round face right? :) Must make full use of google! :) Google is like my super best friend sia! :}




My potential short hair cuts! :} Ignore the faces okey? Mine nicer! #BHBtime! Okay lah, I'm somewhat shameless nowadays, cannot blame me... Must blame the weather cos I say so? :/ And after reading Jiaqi's blog, I thought of cutting my hair like hers! Super nice but the colour still not decided yet..

Since I have talked about my hairstyle for year 3, I shall talk about my year 2! :} I think I will cut a little? Maybe half of it hahaha, layer it like there is no tomorrow! So some will be short and some will be long!! :) I decided of the colour liao! I mean the style to colour it!! :D I shall do it half half! Not half to the left and right but half of the top and bottom! :) Like this:

Fuck I cannot draw after praising myself on the previous post!

I shall draw it again next time when I'm free and upload it! :(

I think that's all that I want to write. Goodbye everyone! :)

PS: I know that most of you will think: why the hell I'm planning so much ahead? It's just that I prefer planning it much more ahead and there is nothing wrong with planning much much faster~

No comments:

Post a Comment