Instagram

Saturday, July 23, 2011

80. Food photos with a photo of me :}

DO NOT READ THIS POST WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Hey-ho! :} How are you guys doing? My block is ending soon and I'm kind of happy~ Ronald doesn't pick on me anymore! Muahahaha and and now I think drawing essential is kind of fun even though it's kind of frustrating sometimes..

I shall start with the basic things that happened today. Late for school with Bernice and Tariq (my late BFF LOL). Today's class was rather cold since it was raining when I was in the middle of drawing a corner, 2 toilets and a pillar.. Went to eat at a place that Tariq recommends and before that, met Rosemary! :D Not gonna talk about how long did it took for us (the girls, as they were waiting with me while I was waiting for Rose's class to end) to find that place..

Played games again and it was super duper fun! :} Nothing can describe our epic-ness!!

Went to Tamp inter with Albinia, Amanda, Bernice, Gerald, Syafiq and Tariq. Bought KOI before heading home.. Rested at home and then went to Dhouby Ghaut to meet my cousins for dinner~ Ate at Hot Tomato Express? It's my first time eating there and I guess it's so so?

Grilled Salmon, Prawn and Mussel Pasta ♥
(I forgotten the name of the dish :x)

I'm gonna rate the food, LOL! :) I sound like I'm some great food critic?
It's all according to my taste ahh! :/ I'm actually kind of a crappy food critic -.-
I will rate it based on the food itself. I don't know if you get me or not..

The sauce: 1.75/5 *the taste is too bland
The grilled salmon: 2.5/5 *passable and not too bad but I still prefer FatBoy's one
The prawn: 5/5 *the best thing on the dish, super fresh! :D
The mussel: 4/5 *the second best thing on the dish! :}
The pasta: 2.5/5 *so so, can't remember the chewy-ness and etc though -.-
Overall taste: 3.75/5 *if I'm going to buy this again, it will be for the prawn and mussel only

I know I'm cute -.- I'm just shameless okey?

I think I'm going to go on a diet or more likely it's just losing weight? My elder sister and Indah told me that my cheeks are fatter now. OH MY FUCK SHIT! I'm really going to lose weight! I hope I can lose some fats within a month! D: If not I will be totally discourage, seriously. 

I just find this amusing as the straw looked like it was a spiral straw.
I know I'm lame and retarded.

Went to Fruit*Paradise with my sister and cousins. IT'S SUPER OH MY MY MY FUCK FUCK FUCH YEAH! It's just a total heaven! :D I can just live there forever! I think it was because of Rosemary that my sister suggested to go to Fruit*Paradise after dinner. I will just let the photos below talks! :}

MANGO CAKE! CHEESE BASE! WOOHOO! X)

MIXED FRUIT CAKE OH MY FUCK!!

I wanted to order this but I changed my mind..

FUCK GOOD CHOCOLATE BANANA CAKE! 8D

MIXED BERRIES CHOCOLATE O'SM-NESS!!

This is what I ordered it was O'SM-LY GOOD! XD

CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY CAKE OH MY!!

Ordered everything except for the special breakfast since there is an offer.





ARE YOU READY?





SURE?





1.....






2....





3...





4..





5!!!!!





CHOCOLATE BANANANANANA CAKE!

MIXED BERRIES CHOCOLATE!!

MANGO SPAMMMM!!


MIX FRUITS BABEH!!

STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU OH MY BABY!!

CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY TO THE MAX!!

And to go along with all these sweets stuffs, I ordered Pearl of the Orient! :)

It's really nice! Smell like rose and it's not bitter at all! Happy happy!!

Okey, gonna end it here. I got stuffs later in the morning so I guess I better sleep early (even though it's already late, time checked - 2:18AM -.-).. I didn't go to Samsung just now as I was late to meet my cousins and I totally forgotten about it. I guess I will just do it another day. And I want another catch up with them! :) Bye~

PS: MY DRINK! MY SHOT! MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment