Instagram

Monday, August 1, 2011

83. Tried

Beck's ♥

I'm really tired of everything (Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill myself or anything by this -.-). I don't really want to make this post as a complain post so I shall just end it here.

When I was about to sleep yesterday, I went to look through my phone's pictures and I saw a lot of selcas (Self-camera: Pictures taken by yourself? Idk google it.. Google is everyone's best friend, remember?). I decided to post most of it so just skip it if you hate my face that much.

June 2010:


2nd half of 2010 (I can't remember when -.-): 


November 2010:


December 2010:


1st half of 2011:


July 2011:


I kind of miss my short hair, seriously. I feel like chopping it off but I want to try to grow my hair long since I never have a really long hair before. I hope I can tolerate till Year 2 ends! :/

I gotta sleep soon since tomorrow's today's class starts at 9AM sharp. Adios! :)

Awesome song! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment