Instagram

Thursday, August 4, 2011

86. Full House

Okey, I was really tempted to eat Korean food like since I came back from Korea last year. I have been craving for Kimbap (Korean sushi) and Korean BBQ! It got worse when I watch this:



I told my sister that I wanted to go to Full House to eat as I thought that Full House will sell all those food that I want to eat. So, finally, I went to eat at there with my sister! :) 


This is my side dish! :) You can take whatever side dish you want~


Fried Dumpling :D

Cold Noodle!! XD

Jjangmyeon! :}

Of course, I ate cold noodle and my sister ate the Jjangmyeon.. I'm totally satisfied except for the service and the price of course. They also include the GST which I think not worth to pay for. But, for the food, I will come back! It's not like the food is really great, it's just that I can't find anywhere that sells cold noodle and kimbap. I didn't get to eat kimbap since the waitress told me that they are closing without telling the customers. WTF for that.

That's all for Full House, I guess? Byeeee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment