Instagram

Thursday, August 4, 2011

85. Private

Why I private it for the past few days? Blame it on my classmates! :D Hahaha, cos they read it during class! :/ I shy okay? So please please please, don't read it during class! :(

I think I got a lot of things to say but I totally forgotten what to write. Hmm, let's just skip whatever I want to write. Class has been okey and I'm late for 2 days? Cos of Tariq (not gonna blame it on me, MUAHAHAHA!). Okay lah, it's my fault for not waking up on time.. ;_; My teacher is not bad as well but I feel bad for him since no one listens to him nearing the end of the class cos we brought our laptop and we will be Facebooking during class time. *THIS IS DANGEROUS FOR MY BLOG!* :x

Oh! I wanna say something to my phone! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP LAGGING AND HANGING LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW? T.T



Continuing with my relationships from the previous post:

My Complicated Relationships
Tariq - Monday Couple/ Brother
Marcus - Nyan Tuesday Couple
Gerald - Wednesday Couple
Joanna - Thursday Couple/ Smack Butt Sisters
Ellis - Freaking Funny Friday Failure Couple aka 4Fs Couple
Bernice - Saturday(?) Couple/ Mistress

Adios! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment