Instagram

Saturday, August 6, 2011

87. Don't

Let's start with a bang! :} I LOVE MY CLASS! Yes, I love them.


#1 Dorky-ness


#2 Random-ness


#3 Weird-ness


#4 Unusual-ness

Those captions have nothing to do with the photo actually. I'm just super random, you see.


#5 Joanna and I


#6 Disturbance at the back


#7 Why are Syafiq and Jiaxuan at the back?


#8 Super close up of Syafiq

It was a lazy(?) day and it was raining. Went to Safra with my classmates and I had no money. Thanks to Bernice that I can actually survive this week. I shall repent about my evil-ness! :(


#9 When Hohoho meets Huh


#10 I know I have small eyes


#11 My eyes shrink

#12 Closer up with her and me

#13 Albinia and I

#14 Us again


#15 Takuya and I

#16 Thiefly Jiaxuan and I

#17 Gerald and I

#18 Syafiq the boss and I

#19 Gerald, Jiaxuan and Albinia

#20 Black & White

#21 My mouth is smexy

#22 Where did my eyes run to?

#23 "Hi sexy!"

#24 Fierce and Retard Sisters :D

#25 Hand Sign


#26 They are mine! :9


#27 Joanna, Albinia and I

#28 Wink!

I think it was because of the murderer game that all of us are addicted to winking.. We just wink at each other randomly and then say "You die!" -.- Yeah, it's because of the murderer game!


#29 Doing it with Danial's style


#30 "WHAT?!"


#31 Seducing Mr Mannsor

#32 Tariq, Gerald and I

#33 Gerald's hand grand entrance

#34 Disturbance

#35 I just wanted to take a photo with Danial


#36 It was never successful D:

#37 2 people are missing

#38 1 person is missing

#39 It is always like this.

#40 Why can't we take a peaceful photo together? :x


#41 Just one please! :(


#42 Finally


#43 Too fast


#44 Too furious


#45 I like Joanna


#46 I like Albinia as well


#47 I like this :9

#48 Our scandal

Bernice and I are my class official(?) LC (Lesbian Couple). We were sitting next to each other when we were chatting on Facebook and we were practically laughing when we were reading each other's post.

I love my class. They are nice and funny people.

PS: I'm repenting for that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment