Instagram

Thursday, August 11, 2011

90. Yesterday

You see, I'm really feeling super tired and lazy to do anything. So, I shall just post photos and talk about it since I cannot come out with anything to talk about. I know it's a sad thing. It's a sad life, after all. :/

#1 Because of Ellis, I googled myself! -.-

#2 My loyal stalker, Ellis Soh ♥

Somehow, I need to rant about Tariq! :/ He didn't want to go to school so I had to go to school alone. The bus came like duper late and I was late. Luckily, Bernice told me that Gerald was late as well. So, it's like a super chance to go school with him! I rather be late with somebody than alone sia. If not wrong, that was my and Tariq's motto of being late. Lol, thanks Gerald! I shall treat you better from today! :) And Tariq, you dieeeeee! :(

Oh ya, I got a lunch date with Ern just now! :D Like finally can meet him! I wanted to take photo with him since he looked damn nice with formal wear but I didn't manage to. ;_; *cry* Anyway, thanks for helping me with my grammar, man! You are like my forever walking dictionary! Hahaha! Meet up real soon again kay! :}

And I'm gonna have a dinner date tomorrow with my cousins and sister~ Hohoho, I shall bring my DSLR! It's been so long since it went out from my house! :} The next Monday, I was supposed to have a lunch date with Isabella and Huiwen but because of my module thingy, I need to ask Ern to meet me instead. Sorry guys! :'( Then on Tuesday, I will have a date with FatBoy's girls! ♥♥ Hohohohoho then on Wednesday... What do I have? Aiyo, too many dates already! I can't remember the rest.. -.-

I just realised that I have no time to be joking around and saying I'm bored now. Since I will be busy from tomorrow till Tuesday, I need to chiong my story like fuck. NOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

#3 1, 1, 2 and 4 :}

#4 Peace sign, yo!

#5 Trying to use fingers for direction~

#6 Arrghh

#7 Are we fated? :D

#8 Bernice, Ellis and I :)

#9 Bernice was the one who supposed to kick -.-

#10 The trio :9

#11 Smile eberybodeh! :}

#12 Where's Albinia?? :/

#13 Fit in pleaseee! :(

#14 At the library :D

#15 Amanda, Joanna, Albinia, Ellis, Bernice and me!

#16 2 tilted head :)

#17 I didn't know we take so many photos

#18 Close up, baybeh!

#19 Bernice tried to copy me

#20 It's just epic that only Joanna and Amanda that look the clearest

#21 I just love Joanna LOL

#22 Bernice the boss

#23 Amanda the boss part 1

#24 Amanda the boss part 2

#25 Joanna the boss

#26 Albinia the boss

#27 I'm the boss

#28 Ellis the boss

#29 We are married! :D

#30 Wedding photo :}

#31 Amanda's and Bernice's wedding photo part 1

#32 Amanda's and Bernice's wedding photo part 2

#33 Amanda's and Bernice's wedding photo part 3

#34 Amanda's and Bernice's wedding photo part 4

#35 Happy Joanna and Sad Amanda

#36 Happy, curious and weird

#37 How come they all have so many shots of wedding photo one? :(

#38 Albinia and Joanna

#39 Bride and.... Bride :9

#40 Happy day! :)

#41 I'm happy, how about you? :3

#42 Let's all be happy! :]

#43 Where's Albinia and Amanda? :/

#44 Having fun with the effects~

#45 Pop Art

#46 Gong Xi Fa Cai, we want angbao! Joanna's face is the best! :}

#47 Black and White

#48 Random?

#49 Bullied proof!

#50 Bernice wants to become a gangstar~

#51 I'm always cute right? :D #BHBtime

#52 My hair split into half -.-

#53 Sepia

#54 Comic Book

#55 I think I accidentally covered Ellis's face lol

#56 Color Pencil

#57 Glow part 1

#58 Glow part 2

#59 X-Ray

#60 Thermal Camera

I still got a lot more phots. Oh my fuck, I'm really tired now. Better appreciate me sia! :(

#61 My mistress and I

#62 Hiding from everyone

#63 Different pose

#64 My mouth is smexy

#65 My tongue is sexier LOL

#66 All peace, never tell me D:

#67 I didn't remember doing this, seriously -.-

#68 Poke and smile, flower smile and Danial's style of winking

#69 Are Joanna and Bernice in the same world? o.o

#70 All different world now

#71 Trying to eat Ellis

#72 Surprisingly, we failed.

#73 Lick and Kiss, sound so wrong

#74 I was not ready okey?

#75 MY FINGER! D:

#76 Poke poke

#77 ZOOM :}

#78 I don't know what effect was this

#79 Bernice and Ellis

#80 Bernice's solo part 1

#81 She is distorted! :x

#82 Bernice's solo part 2

#83 Bernice's solo part 3

#84 Bernice's solo part 4

#85 Bernice's solo part 5

#86 Bernice's solo part 6

#87 Fish eye

#88 Phailed red and orange

#89 Same face lol

#90 Bernice's solo part 7

#91 Bernice's solo part 8

#92 My photobooth is filled with Bernice

#93 But I don't hate(?) her

#94 That's why I taking solo shots now LOL

#95 Joanna is leaving :'(

#96 Wait, my hairband stuck! :(

#97 I love Joanna! :)

#98 Cos today is Thursday! :} Bernice not happy LOL

#99 Small head Bernice

#100 Bernice is leaving as well!! ;_;

#101 Beijing 101, LOL Peace man!

It's a really really long post because of the photos. Finally, I'm done with it! YAY! :9


Bye everyone! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment