Instagram

Monday, August 22, 2011

93. Days


It's been a some time since I last post something on my blog. I had nothing to post since it's been a hectic week? Hmm, not really that hectic but I think it's hectic? :D To be honest, for this module, I had been watching movies and dramas in class. LOL, it's not me okay? It's my teacher who let us watch in class since it somehow helps our assignment? :/ So far, we've watched this in class:

1. Under One Roof and Police & Thief.
2. Paris, Je T'aime which means Paris, I Love You.
3. King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu.
4. Batman Begins.
5. He Loves Me... He Loves Me Not.

Singapore, Paris, Korea, America and France. We toured(?) the world. ♥

To tell you the truth, I think the 2nd one, is really not worth watching (for me) since I don't get the movie. There were several short films inside that film and I somehow don't know how to appreciate(?) it yet. Maybe next time when I watch it again (in the future), I will understand the concept of it? Wait, I get the concept but I just find the film weird. I shall watch it again next time when I understand more stuffs?

I think the best is the 5th one. If you don't get the story, you should read wiki then continue with the film again. I understood what the whole film was about after reading wiki. My class was somewhat thrown into confusion when it was playing halfway. It's a show that made you think(?) and give you some creeps! I think after watching that, you will hate that song that one song which was playing during some parts of the film.

No Photo Available, sorry!
1. Under One Roof and Police & Thief

2. Paris, Je T'aime

3. King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu

4. Batman Begins

5. He Loves Me... He Loves Me Not

Okay, for the next post, I'm going to blabber about KPOP so you've been warn! :) And also, I made my ezlink card already! Muahaha, my class cannot say me already! But the photo of my ezlink card is what the fuck. I no face to show it around already. ;_;

Bye eberybordy! :}

And oh, while I was searching for the Paris, I Love You, I found this photos and I think they are really nice! :)




I hope they brighten your day! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment