Instagram

Monday, August 22, 2011

94. 2NE1

I feel 2NE1-ish today so I shall just talk about it? It's a Korean group so if you are an anti-korea, just skip this.

They first caught my eyes when they collaborated with BigBang for a CF for LG Lollipop phone.



They debuted on 6th of May, 2008 with the song "Fire". There are 2 versions - Street and Space.





They had their 2nd promotion which was "I Don't Care".



Then they promoted their own solos(?).





I couldn't put CL's and Minzy's Please, Don't Go live performance here since most of them have been disabled for embedding. Just go to YouTube kay? :}

Then they became MIA and all of a sudden, they came out with "Try To Follow Me" Which was made into a theme song for Samsung Corby Folder. Since there were too many requests, it was made into a MV.



Around September, they released the first studio and full length album, To Anyone. They promoted "Clap Your Hands", "Go Away" and "Can't Nobody".







After that, since it was nearing Halloween, they made a Halloween themed MV.



The group also promoted in Thailand, which released the single "Don't Stop the Music" as a "special gift for Thai fans".



Park Bom released another solo song called "Don't Cry".



Soon after that, they released a new single - "Lonely".



Then, they released another 3 songs.







Okay, that's all that I wanna post about? I'm a fan of 2NE1 ♥

And I think right, no one actually read my blog. Lol, I'm gonna end it with a bang so I will just post this:


(Taken from YouTube ♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment