Instagram

Sunday, August 14, 2011

91. Missing

I think it's gonna be an emo(?) post.. I'm gonna be honest here and say that I gotten fatter since I was sec 2? I was looking through the photos on facebook and I'm gonna be honest with myself. LOL I really think that back then I was still skinny and my face was not as round as now.. ;_; *cry* I'm gonna do something from tomorrow onwards about it! :}

And I somewhat miss my secondary time. It was bad and good.

Alicia's and my marks.

I still remember the time when I was sitting beside Alicia and our mark are basically the same (I don't know whether I should be laughing or crying about this).. We helped each other with copying homework, sleeping, eating food in class and more. Good boys and girls, please don't follow our footsteps okay? I still remember there was a time that we were both sleepy from a lesson and we turned to each other and we laughed when we saw each other's half asleep face. It was totally hilarious.

Huiwen, me and Puteri.

Siti, Puteri, me and Meylisa.

Cherry, Mingyi, Endi, Thanittha, Chialing, Atwell, Zhuanglei, Ern.
Miss Lim, Luyi, Xiaoying, Alicia, Umay, me, Yuting, Hsulun.
Nurade, Eugene, Shazada.

It was the first tike I see my class in somewhat 'formal' wear as we were 'forced' to watch Animal Farm at that time. I actually enjoyed it though. ^^/ I like my small class which consist of 6 guys only and 12 girls. There was more girls but they went oversea to continue their studies. It was fun guys! :)

I know it gonna sound a bit arrogant but I need to say it out. From what I think, my class has the most prettiest girls in the class. I can't seems to find their photos in my hard disk and I have a feeling that I accidentally deleted most of the photos during my secondary school file. *sad* :'(

Me while studying for O Level @ The Coffee Bean! :}

Me, Ica and Huiwen = My study partner.

Ade and me! He is like my twin brother! :) 

Umay and I ♥ "We are not friends but attracted to each other"
She is the Negative and I'm the positive.
My very good friend since sec 1 and she never remember my birthday even once.

Me during the DnT time! :) Thanks Miss Wu and Mdm Ari!
Oh! Mr Tan, Alicia and more as well! :}

During CNY last(?) year~ I had really short hair! :/

Ern, Umay, Ade.
Eugene, Alicia, me and Jonathan.

Nurade and Eugene.

I really miss the old time but I can't be missing it forever, no? :) It gonna stay forever in my heart! I'm still able to meet Ern, Shaz, Isabella, Ronald and Xiao Ying in school but it's gonna be difficult to see Nurade, Ica, Huiwen, Alicia and Umay! :(

PS: Love comes around ♥

And PS: I somewhat miss my brownish black hair but I think my blond hair is not bad? :x

No comments:

Post a Comment