Instagram

Monday, August 22, 2011

95. Cookies


Simple and sweet. All explained there, I think? I didn't read it yet, hahaha. Just come and support me! I will be helping out my cousin who is selling cookies~ Even if you don't want to buy, just come and try! Since most of booths for farmer's market gives free sample so why not just come and enjoy the food? :}

Cheapskate but it's filling! :) So please please please do come! :D

I tried her cookies before and it's really nice okay?! I seriously say it's nice! Don't believe me? Come and try! LOL, I'm just gonna be honest here. I think that the price is a little bit expensive for students? But if you are those rich kids, then I don't think it's expensive for you. Kind of reasonable but kind of not reasonable as well. Hahaha, don't get me? Just come.

Oh my god, I'm really trying to persuade you guys to come. If you come, thank you so much! You are a nice person! :} And you are doing a good deed as well? :)

Adios! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment