Instagram

Thursday, September 15, 2011

104. My Want List part 1

Kays, previously, I said that I want to make a 'want' list and this is what I came out with. Since there are a lot of things that I want, I shall make this my part 1. Let's see if I manage to get what I some of what want by the end of this year. It's like only 3 more months away for the year to end and it will be a total impossible to get all the things that I want by the end of this year. It's too short you see. I shall separate them into 2? Since there are stuffs that I want but not a 'thing'. It be a little confusing so bear with me.

I will rate them? Cos I will just write whatever things that came out from my mind first so I will rate them by using ★... 5 ★s means really want and 1 ★ is the least want?

Specific things that I want:

1. Victoria's Secret Noir Tease [Perfume] ★★★★


2. Viva La Juicy Couture [Perfume] ★


3. Honey Wallet (I not sure if that's the real name of it) ★★★★


4. Monster Cap (Not this colour though) ★


5. Customize my own cap (With Joanna!) ★★★★

6. Ray Ban Sunglass ★★★


7. Heart Shaped Sunglass (Not this colour) ★


8. Square(?) Sunglass (Not from Gucci) ★★


9. Dr Martens Shoe ★★


10. Wedge [Shoe] ★★★

11. Ipod Touch 32GB ★★★


12. Earpiece (I wanted Dr Dre one but now I don't think I can even afford it -.-) ★★★★★

13. Jeremy Scott Wash Tag Inspired Tee ★★★★

14. 'SS' shirt (I don't know what's the name of it so I will just leave it to this) ★★★

Stuffs that I want to happen:

1. Save money! ★★★★★

2. Fly to Korea with Rosemary! ★★★★

3. Sleep earlier (Everyday)! ★★★★★

4. 2013 to come faster! ★★★★

5. More clothes (Tops and bottoms) ★★★

6. Be less messy! ★★★★★

7. Lose weight :D ★★★★★

8. Dye my hair(?) ★★★

9. Straighten my hair ★★

10. My face get lesser blemishes(?) (I'm not sure what is the term so just say get less red) ★★★★★

I think I will just end it here. Since it's only part one and I already have a lot of them.. Man, it's human nature, I guess? Goodnight everyone! It's freaking 11.32PM and like what I wish, I need to sleep earlier. Damn, I need to ask Tariq if he want to do the journal with me tomorrow or not. Aiya, too lazy to text him. I will just do it at home. Hopefully I can do it tomorrow! Bye~ ^^/

No comments:

Post a Comment