Instagram

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

107. Bombshell


I think I'm addicted to Victoria's Secret perfumes. I talked about Victoria's Secret perfume here and here. Now I'm like liking the fragrant from Victoria's Secret Bombshell. -.- It's definitely not my 'style' of perfume but the smell is pretty addictive. Hmm, I'm like planning to buy one more perfume but I'm not sure which one to buy. I thought of Victoria's Secret Noir Tease but then I got distracted when I was trying out the perfumes at the airport when I was sending my sister off.

Shit, I don't know which one to buy! :/ I think I'm going to buy one when I'm coming back to Singapore. I hope I can decide by then? I know it's a short post but yeah, adios! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria's Secret - one of the best perfume you want to wear. But today, people use this human pheromones as their perfume specially when they attracting the opposite sex.

    ReplyDelete