Instagram

Thursday, September 15, 2011

103. Initial

I think I'm a little in danger? Hmm, since it's been quite long since I shop, when I was looking through gmarket, my eyes totally glitter! I wrote a post about gmarket before and I don't think I really talk about the gmarket itself since I was just writing about how much I love polaroid. Even though it's like that, you still can read the post here. So you see, I really love cheap stuffs since I live off by using the salary I got from FatBoy's. Yes, it's the only source of my income. -.- So once I quit, I die.

If you are wondering why I live off by using my salary, it's just because my parents don't want to give me any money. Ha, did I get you? Nah, they are not that evil okay. I pretty much prefer to use my own money and it feels a lot better when you spend your own money rather than relying on your parents' money. How should I say? Erm, sometimes if I spend too much money using my parents' money, I will kinda feel guilty.. Wait, is it when I use my money then I feel guilty? :/ I'm confused.

Okay lah, one thing that I'm clear is that it feels so much better to spend using my own hard-earned money. Since I have a bankbook, whenever I see the money decreased, I feel damn demoralised. Like my hardworked money is robbed? So, now (I think), I will think twice before spending (I hope).

Hmm, just yesterday, I send my parents off and I happened to see Ern! :) My boyboy mother son friend brother from another mother! We were staring at each other? Hahaha, the first thing that I thought when I first saw him was "That shirt looked damn familiar" and when I looked at his face, I thought "Damn familiar face!" Then I recognised it was Ern. If not wrong, that also happened to him. He felt that he recognised me but can't remember who. Hahahah, so damn funny! Eh, SHIT! Does this mean that I'm like old? Old people tends to forget thing right? :/ *cry*

Ehem, back to the topic, after I send my parents, my sister wanted to go to the perfume shop and I really have this problem about not being able to tolerate perfume smells. It seems that most of the perfumes have a really strong smell and I hate it. I remember that I wrote a post about Anna Sui being my only perfume that I like. So when I was hurrying my sister to go out of the shop since I have to go work later on on that day, I saw this perfume which look damn unique. It looks like those old type of perfume where you have a pump to pump out the perfume. When I spray the perfume, I TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH IT.

Not only that the design is nice, the smell is also nice! So I have added another perfume in my wanted list. Hahahah, I shall list them down next time and if people are nice enough, help me get it. I thought of getting it either at Airport or Bugis Street since the perfumes are sold cheaper there.

Victoria's Secret Noir Tease

Since I'm like already talking about perfume and clothes, might as well talk about mascara? I don't know why they link but I just want to complain. Before this, I wrote a post about wanting to buy a Dior mascara. You can read it here. You know what? I bought it and I really regretted it. Not only it cost me like $36 (that's the price now, I don't know what is the old price), it doesn't turn out good. I think it's only me but I really regretted buying it. I should have bought other mascara. ;_;

I shall stop with my complain so farewell everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment