Instagram

Saturday, October 15, 2011

112. Back

Heya people! I'm finally back from my "9-Days-of-Holiday-Without-Internet". Why I wrote it like that? Because, I'm totally out of the modern world of technology excepts that I still have laptop, all kind of phones and TV. I'm out of reach, I guess? :/ Hmm since it's been so long since you see my post why not put this photo as the first photo of the post:

Yes, my reddish face with idk what to say.

But what I want to say is that I like my eyeliner! I think that time I used Clio's Kill Brown. I asked my sister to help me buy both Kill Black and Kill Brown and actually I was using the Kill Black first but I forgotten where I put it so no choice, I used the Kill Brown. If you don't get what am I saying, like I said before, ignore me. Did I say that before? If not, now you know.

Oh ya, thanks to Rosemary for introducing me to Clio! :} Must credit people, if not they will come and hunt me down, but Rosemary won't.... I hope.... I just scratched my face and it hurts like fuck since I just went to a facial thingy yesterday. *Left cheek is hurting now*

Okay, for the past few days, my only entertainments were Lie To Me (Korean Drama), Hachiko (English Movie) and..... I think that's all. OH-MAI-GOD! I had just wasted 9 days of my life, thank you.

Hachiko - A Dog's Story

First, let me talk about this movie. I only can describe the movie in 3 words which is - TRULY AMAZING. LOYALTY. Yeah, that's 3 words right? Truly Amazing & Loyalty. Want to know why? Just watch the movie okay? ................... I'm not that bad so I will briefly explains. Oh! Before I briefly explain it, please get ready a popcorn and a few drinks. Why? It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to explain this. Okay, it was just a joke. -.- Yes, a stroke dot stroke joke... (-.-) That's the face, man! :}

If you are a dog person, you should really watch this as this is a story about a dog and the best thing is that it's a true story that happened in Japan, long ago(?) And if you are like me, cry at every single thing (even though it's so not touching), prepare like a whole bunch of tissue right beside you and you should not go out after you watch this. I actually took a photo of myself after watching this... *OMG, why does this reminds me of a scene from 'The Ring"??* And my face was so horrible that I didn't want to upload it.. To be honest, my face still looks alright but I'm just scared that I will give you nightmare so I restrained myself. Thank me! :D

Back to the topic, erm, erm.. What should I say? Just read it here.

Sorry I didn't know how to summarise it but I guarantee you that that movie won't disappoint you! :} OH! Another thing before I go to another topic!! If you are like me, overly emotional, don't, like I mean, DON'T, DO NOT WATCH IT WITH MANY PEOPLE! Since you will be the only one crying like hell..

I actually wanted to talk about Lie To Me but since I haven't watch it finish yet, I shall not write about it now. So, goodbye! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment