Instagram

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

117. Highlighting Stuffs

I just read pabo dongsaeng's post and this kinda inspired me to copy her. Last year, on this date, I took my first O Level paper which was English. As I'm writing this, I just remembered that the first paper was Chinese which was somewhere in the early June. So English being the first paper was just nonsense but it was definitely the first paper that feels like O Level since the next 15 days, I did O Level papers. If you don't get what I'm trying to say, just forget it.

What I am trying to say is that I really miss those days. Not those time where I slept, ate and chat with my classmates and friends during but those time where I chiong for O Level. And of course not only O Level that I'm missing, the time I highlighted and copying down notes from the whiteboard. Since design school has no exams, we don't have test so we don't need to do anything like writing down notes or highlight stuffs. Oh, we don't even have textbook. -,-


I thought that it will be boring without any photo so I posted one. Well, I wanted to talk about a few more things but I guess I shall make a separate post for it since it wouldn't fit the title of this post. So, all the best to those people taking O Level this year! I hoped you had studied hard for Os and if you didn't, just retake it next year. It's really too late to study now. -,- I'm being serious. Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment