Instagram

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

118. Happy and Sad

I'm kind of happy and sad. It's a mix emotion? I'm kind of excited as well but I'm also disappointed. It's really a lot of emotions combined into one. Actually, I have been feeling them for quite awhile but I'm too lazy to write them into posts so I decided to mix them into one post. So, it's going to be a really really long post. Get your popcorn and cola now.


I'm excited about moving to a new house which is not anytime soon. But, the thought of decorating the house and buying new stuffs excites me. I sound like an old aunty but I'm really happy whenever I walked pass those household stuffs like plates, sofas, forks, frying pans and more. Whenever I'm out with my sister and when we were looking at stuffs like that, we will be discussing seriously about what we want in our new house and what we don't want.

First off, I want a coffee maker inside the house.


To be honest, I still couldn't appreciate those bitter coffee yet but there are some coffee that I like. Yes, the sweets one. I'm a really big fan of Caramel Frappé which I don't know if it's really considered as coffee or not. Before I came to know about that drink, green tea was my favourite drink from both The Coffee Bean and Starbucks. But recently I have been taking an interest in coffee so I shall learn the differences in coffee soon.

Second, I want a dressing table.


I think most of the girls in this world would want a dressing table as it is a pretty much an essential table for us? :} and of course, I would like to have a ring container where it will separates all of my rings. I shall take photo of my rings next time and you will see how many rings I have. I can open a blogshop for rings already. -,- I don't really have a lot of make up stuffs but I'm taking an interest in them now but I probably will need to share the dressing table with my sister if I have one so left side for me and right side for her. I doubt that I will at least have half of the table left for me to put with stuffs since my sister really have a lot of make up stuffs.

I think so far, that's all that I wanted since the rest are a bit indescribable. Moving on, I seriously interested in making a coffee shop. But I changed my mind and I'm more interested in making a cafe. I even came up with the name of the shop already and some of the drinks and snacks that will be available in that shop. You can call me a genius imaginative person? I think I will even make a notebook for it since I really want to write things inside a book and highlight it. Obsess or what, I don't know, meow. Sorry about the meow part since I'm listening to Brown Eyed Girls' Sixth Sense and suddenly got the 'meow' part.


"{ S U G A R R U S H *" that's probably what I'm gonna use if I made a cafe. So in the future, if you see that shop, means it's my shop and if you don't see me as the boss, means someone copied me. So, it's copyrighted from now on. I was really excited while thinking about the menu of the cafe even though I don't even have the money to set it up yet. One day, when I became rich, I will surely made that cafe and it will be low-cost cafe since I want people to enjoy good stuffs with a small amount of money. So those average and not so rich people, can enjoy them as well. Starbucks and The Coffee Bean are for rich people. -,- I drank them, when I have the money only. So don't compare me with you if you didn't even earn that money yourself.


So far, I only told Rosemary about it. Hmm, she said that she will come and visit me and I promised her to give her 10% discount which she bargained to 50% discount. This is what you call friendship. Hahaha, I love you friend! :) When I feel happy and if I really opened up that cafe, I will give you 100% discount! :D Not every time though. I'm such a good friend right, so treat me better. Who knows I will become some successful person in the future?


I remembered about saying that I took Italian for a subject, here. The reason why I put a food on top cos it looks nice and someone in my class said something about learning Italian is like eating Spaghetti. I don't really remember what he or she said but it's connected to both Italian and Spaghetti. Danial said to me, "Before you master Italian, get your English correct first." Damn you friend! Was it Danial or Syafiq? I can't remember and today, I mean yesterday, since it's already 26th, I met Ern at the bus stop opposite school and I told him I got Italian as CDS. I don't know what is the meaning of CDS also. I think someone explained what it is but I forgotten. Then he told me, "Your English like that, your malay like that......." and he shook(?) his head. I can't remember what he said but it's definitely trying to tell me "Why you take Italian when you are not good with language??" and I could only say that I don't know why. I can't even remember why I choose that instead of the other things.

Actually, I know why I took that. Just that I'm too lazy to explain but I shall just explain it now. To be honest, I almost managed to get Japanese. I didn't get any CDS (basically, an extra subject and everyone needs it to graduate) so I went to reapply with Bernice, Ellis, Joanna, Takuya, Syafiq and Tariq. I was standing behind Ellis and in front of Joanna and the arrangement is exactly like what I mentioned before this sentence. Bernice and Ellis took Japanese and I thought, "Why not take Japanese?" since I'm interested in Japanese language and I know some of the words and I can understand a little bit. The 4 of us, Bernice, Ellis, Joanna and I wanted to take Japanese. When it was my turn, I put 7 numbers for my admin number but it was supposed to be 8. I can't remember what was the missing number and the course managers(?) told me to go behind and write again since there are a lot of people behind me.

Just then when I cut queued behind of Tariq, teacher said, "Oh, you took the last seat for Japanese". And that person is no other than Joanna!! ;_; I felt that the world crumbled and the girls told me to take Italian. I thought of taking Creative Writing again but I don't want to be in the same class as someone so I didn't take that subject. Now, I realised that I may not be in the same class as that person as there will be a few classes of the same subjects for each month(?), and there will be several classes in a month like one in the morning and one in the after and one in the evening and one at night. But who knows that I will have an extreme bad luck right? And Ern told me that he took that subject! If I took it as well, I might be in the same class as Ernnie! ;_; Regretting like hell but I shall just think positively, for now.


I wanted to talk about this depressing thing before I sign out. You see, I was supposed to meet Amanda, Albinia and Joanna for lunch at 2PM at school yesterday, on the 25th. I woke up at 11AM and I left the house around 12.45PM. I went to Parkway to buy tickets for MAMA 2011 and I could get Pen C which was free standing and if you are lucky, you might get in front which I think it's impossible since it's school holiday and with the scary teenagers nowadays, you might get eaten up and squashed when you stand up. And it's not really lucky, you must overnight for several days if you are those extreme kaypoh kia people. I have school and I have a life so I went to get a seated ticket.

Wait, before I could even get a ticket, I endured a hardship which I felt like crying like for 3 times. I realised that I didn't have enough money to buy 2 tickets so I asked my sister to transfer me the money. I had planned to leave Parkway by 1.30PM so that I could reach school on time but it was my day. My phone auto restarted like there is no tomorrow. It will restart by itself after it hanged so I can't even contact my sister. It was 1.15PM and I finally could get a hold of my sister. I wanted to call Amanda and tell her that I will be late and they should eat first because I didn't want them to skip their lunch because they were waiting for me.

However, nothing is going well. I couldn't call Amanda, Joanna or Albinia and worst of all, my sister still haven't transfer the money into my bank account yet. And as you know, when I reached the counter, all the tickets for Pen A and B were OOS (out of sale) and some of the front seating tickets were also gone. I was rushing for time but nothing went my way. Luckily, the people at the counter were very kind and nice. I went to that place for 3 times and they helped me find seats that were near the stage. They even tell me what seats were available from which block of seats that were near the stage. When I told them that my sister were transferring the money to me, they even tried to reserve the seats for me.

It was 2.15PM and I finally gotten the money. When I wanted to text someone, my phone hanged and my phone was low in batt. I really wanted to cry 3 times because of my phone, and being the person who asked my friends who lived so far to come earlier to eat together but I didn't turn up and I couldn't get the money to buy the ticket. The last time I felt like this was like around Ronald's class which was like just after I became blonde.

That's all that I wanted to write. Goodnight everyone! I'm going to watch some parts from Running Man and then I will sleep since I have something to do tomorrow. Bye! Wait wait, buona notte and arrivederci! :) Copied them from google hahahah. Italian way man! :}


P/S: I killed you many times in my head, my phone. I thrown you from the egde of a waterfall once which is now and thrown you many times against the wall, forever.

P/S 2: You have changed a lot, my friend. I miss the way you are last time but you are who you are, right?

P/S 3: I'm excited about tomorrow! BERNICE! :9

No comments:

Post a Comment