Instagram

Monday, October 17, 2011

114. Stuttering

I was listening to 2PM's Hands Up and then I was singing along to it inside my mind. Suddenly I remembered about this thing. Last time, Bernice and I, whenever we sang 2PM's Hands Up or Wonder Girls' Tell Me, we ended up stuttering? Idk how to explain but you should listen to the songs below.


I think this song is the first cause for the stuttering. It was "Tell me, Tell me, tell, tell, tell, tell, tell, tell me" right? We went "Tell me, Tell me, tetetetetetell me". You are supposed to hear the 'tell' clearly but we are like bullet train. You can only heard the 'te'.


There is this part where they sang "Now Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put" right? I think we sang it "Now Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, pupupupupuput".. We spam the 'put' part like there is no tomorrow. It's only supposed to be 4 'put's but we ended up adding more than 4.


I think for this song, it's only me who can't sing it properly. It was "Ojig nan neoui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh".. Only 4 'eh's right? And their last 'eh' can't be heard that clear. Mine is also 4 'eh's but all can be heard clearly. If not wrong, when I was singing to that part, Ellis heard me and stopped (We were walking at that time, I think). She gave me the o.o look and then asked me to repeat again and I did. -,- Oh my god, I don't want to remember it again so I'm not writing what happened after that..

Actually, I forgotten what happened after that.. I think she told me it's wrong and demo it for me and then I sang that part again and again. Okay, that's the end for this post. And yeah, I'm gonna say that this post is about Kpop. I know it's kind of late to say this now, when it's like the end of the post but it's the thought that counts right? :} Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment