Instagram

Thursday, March 17, 2011

45. Gmarket

Okay, I know that the guy is handsome/cute but the main point that I'm going to talk about is Gmarket. Screw the korean words or the korean idol if you don't like Korea okay? But I think Korea is awesome and G-Dragon is hot alright? :) I think he was recruited to endorse for Gmarket cos of the similarity of his name and the online shop: G-Dragon and Gmarket. I was bullshitting so don't trust my theory okay? :x

Moving on, I just happened to look at Gmarket by some reason. I can't remember why I was looking through Gmarket but I ended up looking for stuffs like polaroid? Alright, I think it was because I was looking at polaroid stuffs. -.- At first I thought I can only buy things at Gmarket if I'm staying at Korea so I was asking Rosemary to help me buy but I just realised that Gmarket is kind of international. So I ended up purchasing 2 things by now. I'm gonna purchase 2 more things later on. Yes, all related to polaroid and now you can guess how much dedication I gave to my polaroid. I will post when my things arrive but I bet I will only post it in around 4 to 5 weeks because I choose normal shipping.

And I need to warn people if they gonna buy korean things in Singapore. DON'T FREAKING BUY ANYTHING THAT IS IMPORTED IN SINGAPORE OKAY? They are freaking 2 or 3 times more expensive than what they are supposed to cost in Korea. I went to Korea before so I roughly know what is the pricing supposed to be. I bought this planner for my sister's birthday from korea and it cost 15,000 won (around $17) but when I checked at one of the shop in Singapore, it freaking cost $30 plus. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment