Instagram

Saturday, March 5, 2011

35. Ages

I just can't believe that it has been almost 3 years since I 'officially' started blogging. The first blog that I posted was on 17 May 2009 2008. I remembered that I blogged before that but I deleted the evidence? :x I just can't believe that it has been that long.. I have really wasted my time by blogging? I should have studied back then. What the hell was I doing? -.- Got time then study! Just thinking about the time that I wasted by playing, slacking and doing nonsense stuffs instead of studying. I'm sure that I will get a better score if I studied more seriously.

Since I'm talking about 'regretting', I shall just blog about all the things that I regretted. Firstly, studies. Secondly, part time job. I should have find work straight away after I finish my Os. Why the hell that I waited until January 2011 to find work? I should work my ass off after my paper ended! Like around mid November 2010? Oh my shit, why did I waste so much of my time by playing? End of November 2010, I went back to Indonesia. Start of December 2010 to mid of December 2010, went to Korea for holiday.. WHAT WAS I DOING AT THE END MID OF DECEMBER 2010?! TT_TT

Going to repent about all those above later when I'm going to sleep. Man, I wish I could manage my time more properly.. Bought organiser which failed to help me organise my time. Damn, I need a human to organise my time. Hmm, what should I say? I just need to be more discipline? I know that I'm late for like 2 months and 4 days but I still gonna say it even though it's a bit embarrassing to say it now.. My New Year Resolution will be become more discipline.. Night! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment